Who do you want?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anybody read MMQB this morning. Various other sources were saying the same thing. Jerry isn't running the show as much as people think.

Please :mjlol:

Zeke was Jerruh pick and it was Jerruh that tried to trade up to get Paxton Lynch.

Peter King is worse than Chris Broussard when it come to sources.

At least Ben Rogers was able to tell specifically who wanted Zeke and who wanted Ramsey in the Cowboys Front Office.

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who in this draft could we have gotten to stop them :jbhmm:

Are we could've gotten Sheppard. :jbhmm: Or instead of Jerruh trying to trade up to get Paxton Lynch. He should've tried to trade up to get Doctson. :jbhmm:

Naw, we got the Marcus Lattimore of linebackers. :blessed:

I wonder if Zeke is going to shyt on Garrett when he is not getting the ball in the 2nd half as we are down by 21 pts. :jbhmm:

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Are we could've gotten Sheppard. :jbhmm: Or instead of Jerruh trying to trade up to get Paxton Lynch. He should've tried to trade up to get Doctson. :jbhmm:

Naw, we got the Marcus Lattimore of linebackers. :blessed:

I wonder if Zeke is going to shyt on Garrett when he is not getting the ball in the 2nd half as we are down by 21 pts. :jbhmm:
Na

I was told right here on this board that we dont need a receiver :jbhmm:

I was told that Cac Beasley is a good slot receiver :jbhmm:

I was told we had the worst defense of all times and we had to fo defense every pick :jbhmm:

I was told we shouldnt use BPA strategy :jbhmm:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Na

I was told right here on this board that we dont need a receiver :jbhmm: Who said that? :mjlol:

I was told that Cac Beasley is a good slot receiver :jbhmm: Again who said that? :mjlol:

I was told we had the worst defense of all times and we had to fo defense every pick :jbhmm: Yes we should've but since Jerruh wanted to go offense on the first 2 picks. Then might as well get a receiver over bust Paxton Lynch. :manny:

I was told we shouldnt use BPA strategy :jbhmm:

Zeke is going to be the first running back to single-handedly take his team to the Super Bowl. :wow:

Even tho Emmitt Smith and Walter Payton teams had the #1 defenses when they won their Super Bowls.

We can win the Super Bowl with just the Triplets and not Charles Haley, Darren Woodson, Leon Lett, Tony Tolbert, Ken Norton jr, Kevin Smith, Larry Brown, etc. :wow:

Outside of Charles Haley, Jimmy Johnson built that #1 defense thru the draft. :wow:

72477276-jan-1993-dallas-cowboys-head-coach-jimmy-gettyimages.jpg

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
Please :mjlol:

Zeke was Jerruh pick and it was Jerruh that tried to trade up to get Paxton Lynch.

Peter King is worse than Chris Broussard when it come to sources.

At least Ben Rogers was able to tell specifically who wanted Zeke and who wanted Ramsey in the Cowboys Front Office.
Did you miss the part where I said various sources are saying the same? Until I see any factual evidence of Zeke being a Jerry pick, I will pass that off as speculation. If Jason didn't want Ramsey and wanted Zeke, accept it. And yes, we know it was Jerry that tried to trade to get Pax and guess what, he was denied by his son.

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
Wouldve been a disaster breh

The overreactions in here tho :ohlawd:
It seems to be what it is. Overreaction monday. There would be people upset even with a Ramsey/Jack draft. Everybody wasn't going to be pleased and while I would have drafted Ramsey over Elliott, I'm fine with getting Elliott because Elliott/McFadden/Morris is significantly better than McFadden/Morris/Dunbar.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did you miss the part where I said various sources are saying the same? Until I see any factual evidence of Zeke being a Jerry pick, I will pass that off as speculation. If Jason didn't want Ramsey and wanted Zeke, accept it. And yes, we know it was Jerry that tried to trade to get Pax and guess what, he was denied by his son.

My responds to you was about Jerruh still having control. Not if I accept or don't who he picked. :what:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, lets not overreact to the dumb decision this team keep making that only won 2 playoffs
games in 2 decades.

GTFOH :comeon:

If you want to dikkride everything this franchise does then so be it. But don't get mad when other people are not going to take it up the ass like y'all have accepted to do.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
i got a love/hate relationship w/ jerry jones but that peter king article along w/ his comments about lynch make me want to :pacspit: on him. i can't believe we have this psychopath running our drafts. the man would have had no problem getting elliott/lynch and giving up all our day 2 picks and half our day 3 picks to do it. fukking psychopath.

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
My responds to you was about Jerruh still having control. Not if I accept or don't who he picked. :what:
And there is no evidence that states that Zeke coming to Dallas was a Jerry pick especially considering the entire front office decided on him over Ramsey. Unless you have clear cut evidence from another source that states otherwise.

Also, nobody has stated their hatred over the years with Jerry as much as I have. If EE busts, blame Garrett because he was the one who wanted him. If Jaylon doesn't work out, I guess you can blame Jerry on this. Point is, we need a back and a corner, they decided to get the back for better or for worse. Are we going to cry until September about this?