• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
At one point Newman went like a year and half without allowing a TD. He wasn't getting tested. We got value from the number 5 bruh.

That was 2007 right? Contract year, got paid big that offseason. That explains that.

He was real solid a few years, but it was always something missing. And he clearly never had the respect of his peers/media as an elite leve player because only 2 pro bowls in 13 years, no all-pro's. It's hard to fly under the radar when you play with the Cowboys. If he was as good as he should have been it would have been recognized.

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
Jenkins was a good player for a while, but I will never forget this game :russ:
Cowboys-DB-Mike-Jenkins-Embarrassing-Season-Summed-Up-In-46-Seconds.jpeg
:mjlol: Never will forget that. Next day, buh bye Wade

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We should've converted Roy Williams into a linebacker instead of playing him at Strong Safety. :why:

He always had his eyes in the backfield and got pump faked some many times because of it. :why:

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
terence was good early on because he had the "shut down" corner reputation, mainly due to us trotting out trash RCB's like pete hunter:scusthov: lance frazier:rudy: teams just stay away from his side of the field and took the easy money. then we got anthony henry(had a good 2007) but overall:camby: and mike jenkins who bit on every double move:mindblown:

once teams figured out newman was not this shutdown guy they thought he was, he was exposed. i swear every go route newman was getting a pass interference flag:snoop: every. damn. time, he'd get up with that "oh well look", tug his shoulder pads and fix his socks smh.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Is Gathers going to be at training camp with all the other players or is he going to be learning football 101 playing tecmo bowl or some shyt...don't want to throw to much at him to fast...

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is Gathers going to be at training camp with all the other players or is he going to be learning football 101 playing tecmo bowl or some shyt...don't want to throw to much at him to fast...

:russ:

Cowboys got the worst draft grade in the NFC East.

While the Jaguars had one of their best drafts ever with the top 2 players the Cowboys should've drafted. :snoop:

They basically drafted their 2 defensive anchors for the next 8 years. :francis: