Dallas, Texas
jamesbrownwow-gif.61

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
Y'all got the steal of the draft in Dak. I watched a lot of him at Miss ST and I've been concluded that he'll end up better than most QBs picked ahead of him. Could be the Russell Wilson of this draft

well damn :obama:

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
"Front office screwed up again":skip:

"We're gonna regret picking Zeke instead of Ramsey" :skip:

Those folks on :whistle::guilty::unsure: now

Ramsey has been good though.. he's well on his way to being a shutdown corner :ufdup:

I didn't think Zeke would be a bad player.. I was one of the ones against it. I said I didn't like a RB at 4, even if Zeke ended up blowing up which I believe I probably said I thought he might. I still didn't think it was good value compared to what we could get elsewhere.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
:skip:some of these predictions/rants
Thats why its not in your best interest to never listen to emotional ass people that don't really know what the fukk they are talking about on this or any other subject. You don't always have to be first with the info lol. People say any ole thing even if they aren't qualified to speak on something.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Ramsey has been good though.. he's well on his way to being a shutdown corner :ufdup:

I didn't think Zeke would be a bad player.. I was one of the ones against it. I said I didn't like a RB at 4, even if Zeke ended up blowing up which I believe I probably said I thought he might. I still didn't think it was good value compared to what we could get elsewhere.
Ramsey is on his way to being a good CB, Zeke already leads the league in rushing. Call me when Ramsey goes up against Dez, Brown, ODB, & D-Jax:myman:

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Both teams are happy then. If we could redraft we'd still take Zeke