• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Trill McClay

*Formerly known as Deeeez Nuts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
We really about to argue about how sorry Jenkins was?
:mjlol:

He got his ass abused when we played the Vikings in 09.

I'll find the highlights during my lunch break.

Not looking forward to re-living those years...
:mjcry:

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Jenkins was a good player for a while, but I will never forget this game :russ:
Cowboys-DB-Mike-Jenkins-Embarrassing-Season-Summed-Up-In-46-Seconds.jpeg

Trill McClay

*Formerly known as Deeeez Nuts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
says brehs, which corner on this team single-handedly turned OBJ into a superstar :lupe: which corner on this team took 5 years to locate the football :lupe: who is the top ranked corner since Deion who couldnt secure an interception last year :lupe: was it Jenkins :lupe:

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
A lot of people say Newman was overrated but dude was legit :sadcam:

He wasn't gettin thrown at. Any gambling corner they put across from Newman shined: Jenkins and Henry specifically. T-New never really gambled, he just held it down, keeping WRs uninvolved. Started looking ass when he started playing zone and 8 yards deep. Hooked back up with Zimmerman and got right back to being a good corner. Newman locking you up, Jenkins and Henry on the other the side of the field gambling, jumping routes on your number two :wow:

I always wondered why we never moved Henry to free once he lost a step, he was a ballhawk.

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
Newman never lived up to the hype of a top 5 pick. That's not to say he wasn't good, but if you are going that high you need to be Deion/Revis/Woodson level.

Mike Jenkins was that nikka his first couple of years. Did get burned at times but I remember he was always around the ball making plays

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Newman never lived up to the hype of a top 5 pick. That's not to say he wasn't good, but if you are going that high you need to be Deion/Revis/Woodson level.

Mike Jenkins was that nikka his first couple of years. Did get burned at times but I remember he was always around the ball making plays
At one point Newman went like a year and half without allowing a TD. He wasn't getting tested. We got value from the number 5 bruh.