Who do you want?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
The fukk is LSA? And unless Zeke is your kinfolk you need ease up.
What does kinfolk have to do with this? I'm just saying you a dude right so since I know you are fukk you Doug shyt I see broads doing? There is no ease up fam I'd say the same thing to your face. I don't get dudes on this shyt that's all and when I see or hear it I'm saying something. We don't have to agree

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What does kinfolk have to do with this? I'm just saying you a dude right so since I know you are fukk you Doug shyt I see broads doing? There is no ease up fam I'd say the same thing to your face. I don't get dudes on this shyt that's all and when I see or hear it I'm saying something. We don't have to agree

GTFOH :mjlol:

gtfoh-gif-35.gif

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
T-New after leaving the Cowboys - 7 INTs, 47 PDef

Brandon Carr - 6 INTs, 36 PDef

Scandrick - 4 INTs, 25 PDef

Mo Claiborne - 3 INTs, 28 PDef

shyt, I rather take 37 years old :flabbynsick: T-New over the nikkas we got now. :scust:

news.jpg

T-New had one bad season(Where he was playing injured the whole season) and Jerruh threw him in the bushes. All for a overrated dude out of LSU and some average nikka from the Chiefs. :snoop:

Dumbass Jerruh spent all that money on the secondary. When he should've spent that money on the Front 7. :mindblown:

And our Front 7 still hasn't been fixed to this day. :mindblown:

Last edited:

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Mike Jenkins in 2009 defended 20 passes, thats more than any corner on the current roster has had in a single season, more than Claiborne has in his entire career and totaled 5 interceptions. Carr has 0 the last 2 years, Scandrick has 4, and Claiborne has 3 in his career. Now, instead of making faces like some clowns why dont yall give a legit rebuttal as to why what i said was wrong.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Mike Jenkins in 2009 defended 20 passes, thats more than any corner on the current roster has had in a single season, more than Claiborne has in his entire career and totaled 5 interceptions. Carr has 0 the last 2 years, Scandrick has 4, and Claiborne has 3 in his career. Now, instead of making faces like some clowns why dont yall give a legit rebuttal as to why what i said was wrong.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Scandrick was better than Newman in 2014 though. He repped better than Newman ever did in 2014. That leadership from Scan was much needed.