Stick a giant fork in PewDiePie

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who is the fukk CAC PDP? Is he famous or what? What career?

You know damn well all white people said the N word behind their backs and not around black people so this is one of example.

F*CK THAT CAC AND I AIN"T EVEN KNOW WHO THE HELL IS HE

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
why would i need to walk around being disparaging towards anyone (real or perceived)? i wouldnt call everyone at work stupid eiter. shyt is unnecessary b. grow up.
so you agree "cracker" is offensive

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA
so you agree "cracker" is offensive
negative. like i said to the other jackass, its all about perception. in any context, calling a white person a whip "cracker" is not offensive in my eyes. it simply isnt equivalent or anywhere near the n word simply because it still acknowledges the black-white power dynamic. if thats offensive to you, :yeshrug:i suspect you of being a white supremacist therefore im not too concerned with your feelings.:francis:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Now I see why ppl are coming to his defense;

http://kotaku.com/youtubers-worry-about-blowback-from-new-pewdiepie-contr-1803141329

Between the “adpocalypse” that drained advertising money from YouTube, and highly-publicized fiascos involving popular content creators, YouTube’s had a rocky 2017. Now, many who make a living off the website are dreading the fallout from the latest Pewdiepie debacle. The question many are grappling with at the moment: has the face of YouTube itself become a liability for the platform?

Some argue that keeping certain words out of your vocabulary should never be an issue, while others admit that they, too, have said regrettable things while playing a game online.

YouTubers sound wary, it’s because they’ve already been put through the wringer this year. After the Wall Street Journal reported on Kjellberg’s Nazi references, many large advertisers pulled out from the platform. Enormous channels and small outfits alike felt the consequences, with many creators reporting that their earnings on YouTube plummeted for months. More recently, companies started coming back to YouTube, and ad revenue started to bounce back. Even so, many YouTubers are still operating under a tightened belt thanks to strict monetization guidelines that make it difficult for video-game-focused-channels to make a living.

:snoop:

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA
Bruh....
it's dudes in a WWP stream right now saying "bu..but but they say it in EVERY rap song" like this racist POS said nicca/nikka and not the er version. :dahell:

S2Gaw
my questions :jbhmm:in reference to this (already debunked) talking point are as follows:

#1 who initially created the word in the first place?
#2 who pays these rappers and commoditized them in the first place?
#3 what exactly does a rap song have to do with this situation?
#4 since when are rappers representatives of the entire black race, since i assume they mean us by "they"
and finally #5 should we use the same logic with any disparaing term they don't like to be called, that they may use, and use that same talking point?

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
why are we concerned with anti semitism b? :leostare:thats not our fight.
Has a lot more to do with the fact that, as a whole, the media/public of this country is far more likely to throw a shytfit over antisemitism and anything nazi-related than they are to be bothered by anti-black racism. So, if he managed to survive that, then I can't honestly see this being what takes him down.

Also... going 'that doesn't affect us, that's not our fight' is myopic as fukk, bruh. I'm not going to go so far out of my way trying to cape for anyone else's struggle to the point of it setting me back on working against my own, but I'm not gonna jam my hands in my pants and walk past bullshyt like that whistling saying it isn't my business. You're the one saying white people gotta check other white people about white supremacy. I'm saying people should check other people about any of that bullshyt. Otherwise they're real quick to hit us with that same "Racism isn't my fight" shyt when it's leveled at us.

I'm not acting like racism doesn't extend past gaming. I'm acting like this a$$hole's influence pretty much starts and ends with gaming. So, anyone who doesn't cover gaming in some aspect isn't going to make a big deal about this issue, because it's simply giving him more shine. Which means, the whole point of this thread is intrinsically tied to video gaming and the act of recording oneself playing video games, since he doesn't matter outside of that.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
negative. like i said to the other jackass, its all about perception. in any context, calling a white person a whip "cracker" is not offensive in my eyes. it simply isnt equivalent or anywhere near the n word simply because it still acknowledges the black-white power dynamic. if thats offensive to you, :yeshrug:i suspect you of being a white supremacist therefore im not too concerned with your feelings.:francis:
Like it was said go to work and start calling white people crackers and see how long it is till HR is calling you in to the office to explain its your last day.

Here you sit trying to condemn the use of a racial slur while at the same time trying to defend the use of a racial slur. Do you not see the fault of that logic?

I don't go around calling people of any race by racial slurs so I don't see why any of it is defendable. Why is it so important to defend calling white people crackers when you know damn well that's inappropriate. You know damn well you don't go to a job and call customers, clients, or coworkers cracker and you know why.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang