Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA
I seen this comment on Neofag

:mjlol:

I can't.
cacs justifying cac supremacy. instead of speaking on what we are gonna do about it, we too busy debating if he is or isnt racist. whats the criteria for being a white supremacist? you can be a white supremacist and never utter the n word in public ever. white supreamcy is more than calling someone a name. nikkas gotta get educated b.

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA
So, let me put this thread on the right path. I didn't give a shyt about pdp so this thread was just background noise. I saw this thread on gaf and thought I'd peep what the racist are saying. But it's been the opposite. They been witch hunting the racist and banning them :leon:

I guess neogaf took some heat for being a racist playground and is trying to change its ways? Anyways, I peeped half of the full video (it's like 17min long) and the op said he says ****** twice. But if you watch past the 2time, the convo gets really tough to watch. From 6min to 8min Mark he's going back n forth with his teammate and donated about how nobody watching gives a shyt, says things like "welp, I might lose sponsors" and laughs like it won't. Says "I gotta remember I'm live streaming" and his friend goes into how he thinks because he's foreign that his brain goes thru two filters or some shyt, But the convo is basically saying how you can say that shyt, But you gotta filter better when online was the gist of what he was saying. I had to stop, saw enough. Here the video if not already posted. 6to8min Mark...

white supremacists only get in trouble for going off code publicly, never for actually commiting the crime.

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA
You up for the "let's call everyone a cracker at work challenge" as well?

No?

Didn't think so.
why would i need to walk around being disparaging towards anyone (real or perceived)? i wouldnt call everyone at work stupid eiter. shyt is unnecessary b. grow up.