Steven Spielberg to Direct ‘Ready Player One’

Hugs

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk
Imagine if during the scene when Z was trying on outfits for the club, he threw this on :banderas:

rundmc.png

I couldn't find a good picture of young LL

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
i dug the fukk out of this. I did feel like it got kind of long at the end but i think that was mostly because they were showing a lot of the real world during most of that. The oasis was fukking amazingly bananas. Gonna cop the blu when available. Ol girl acting like she's a monster because of the lil birthmark on her eye was :mjlol: tho

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Imagine if during the scene when Z was trying on outfits for the club, he threw this on :banderas:

rundmc.png

I couldn't find a good picture of young LL
Nothing like that was on Halliday's cultural radar when he created his journal of "pop culture" :mjpls: . The closest you were ever going to get was Prince and Michael Jackson.

On my way to see this in an hour. Not looking forward to this long ass 2 hour 20 minute screentime so it better be worth it.
As much as I may sound critical, the entire run time FLEW by for me. Think of it as a "greatest hits" of theme park "Movie Rides".

Hugs

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk
jus got back. it as cool...leaned a little too much on nostalgia...but it is what it is. Never read the book, but thought it was a good popcorn flick.

Shining Sequence was by far my favorite part...and my fave line was It's fukking chucky!

shyt outside the oasis, barring the last half was pretty dull...main character was :ld:, lil ass asian kid was probably the funniest one and TJ miller's one liners.

overall...prob gonna cop to see all the lil references but as a story :manny:
if you're going to buy anything, buy the book

Hugs

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk
It never would have gotten made. The only reason they got so many IPs is because they wanted to work with spielberg. Plus no one is making a tv show with this kind of budget
this is the sad reality
That being said, the way Spielberg handled these characters and backstory is shameless
Idk how much of the blame can be placed on Zak Penn but I don't see how spending an extra 10 mins for cohesion and world-building would've been so bad