Steve Sarkisian new Head Football Coach at The University of Texas

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
Honestly worried about this hire but it’s better than a super hyped underachiever I guess ...

A 25 million dollar early termination fee to move on to ... Sark :what: ...after the program — on the field — really seemed to start clicking :mindblown:

:patrice:

...nah ... something don’t smell right . :jbhmm:

Urban said, “No Thanks.”

And it’s likely some other shyt that has been bubbling beneath the surface .

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
A 25 million dollar early termination fee to move on to ... Sark :what: ...after the program — on the field — really seemed to start clicking :mindblown:

:patrice:

...nah ... something don’t smell right . :jbhmm:

Urban said, “No Thanks.”

And it’s likely some other shyt that has been bubbling beneath the surface .
Probably a pedo

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
So they fired crap and hired shyt.

The way i just screamed fam :russ:

Lol they’ll be looking for another coach in 4-5 years

Probably but aren’t most programs ?? For every Alabama and Clemson it’s a hunnit who ain’t even close, but if fan bases actually was patient and gave cats time they may actually get some stability

Sarkisian... sarkisian... really? Please somebody sell me on this.

i think what he was doing with the falcons and Alabama you can see he’s got something, he started to get some talent in Seattle, at La he couldn’t put that bottle down but if memory serves me he got talent to la. A lot of the offense that people are clamoring over in T town he’s the reason.

nikkas doing a lot of assuming in this thread and you gotta let it play out because it’s no guarantee urban would have got it done, Matt is not leaving isu for Texas, nor lincoln leaving ou

Why would they not go after Lincoln Riley?

:gucci:

on what planet was that happening

10 yrs/100 million was offered to Saban and all but accepted. Mack Brown staged a coup and got some of his buddy donors to pull there money out and threaten to never donate to the school going forward if Saban was to be hired.

i heard it was because he knew how your boosters were and he’s a i want complete control kind of guy and he couldn’t get that at Texas

The one part that bothers me is how Texas did it, you told Tom he was good, but he wasn’t and if that’s the case then tell him you owe him that much, so it looks like the biggest issue was i guess getting that money up for the buyout and finding a new guy

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
@portcityplaya @RammerJammer @TUA TAGOVAILOA thoughs on Flood, Milwee, Wiggins? Hearing Banks might come too.

With Milwee set to come aboard, the new-look Texas offensive staff is set to look like this, according to FootballScoop sources and media reports:

Kyle Flood: Offensive coordinator/offensive line
AJ Milwee: Quarterbacks
Stan Drayton: Running backs
Holmon Wiggins: Wide receivers

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
@portcityplaya @RammerJammer @TUA TAGOVAILOA thoughs on Flood, Milwee, Wiggins? Hearing Banks might come too.

With Milwee set to come aboard, the new-look Texas offensive staff is set to look like this, according to FootballScoop sources and media reports:

Banks would be the biggest get. I am not completely sold on Wiggins, word is he isn't really a rainmaker when it comes to recruiting and we kind of need that from the WRs coach. Milwee is a Sark guy through and through, same with Flood.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Banks would be the biggest get. I am not completely sold on Wiggins, word is he isn't really a rainmaker when it comes to recruiting and we kind of need that from the WRs coach. Milwee is a Sark guy through and through, same with Flood.
Maybe we finally get Tee Martin after flirting with him for a decade lol.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama

Flood, Wiggins, and Banks would be huge gets. Flood helped produce our best OLine since Stoutland was OL coach.

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Yea Banks is great and I think Saban wants to keep him. Flood/Wiggins wouldn't be huge losses

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
He divorced her in 2015. He's married to Loreal Smith now
csvacAN-.jpg

EqwfGRoW4AERJx5

there’s not a single pic of them on her IG