Steve Sarkisian new Head Football Coach at The University of Texas

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Nobody beats TOSU in the shoe at night.:mjgrin:

2009 Fiesta Bowl:troll:

Y'all can be honest about your disdain for UT.
I have no hate for UT. Well a little hate being stationed at FT Hood for 6 years and seeing got damn hook em every where i go :russ:. We got our revenge in Austin the next year. Unfortunately i had to watch the game from a tent in Iraq instead if being there :to:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
I have no hate for UT. Well a little hate being stationed at FT Hood for 6 years and seeing got damn hook em every where i go :russ:. We got our revenge in Austin the next year. Unfortunately i had to watch the game from a tent in Iraq instead if being there :to:

:mjcry: Y'all better do something with all the talent that y'all have stolen from us over the past years.

Price is about to go up to get a top recruit to leave Texas going forward.:mjlit:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

formyhomies.gif

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
why the hell would Arch Manning sign for Texas with Sarkisian as the coach?
he shouldve went to Ole Miss or LSU
His dad and uncles are big fans of Sarkisian, and they really like UT Austin as a school. They are not big enough fans of Kiffin nor did they trust him enough to send him there which one have only been for legacy purposes, and I'm not sure why you'd even think LSU would be an option. Georgia was really the only other option due to Monken but he couldn't commit to how long he'd even be there. They wanted someone with a history of developing QBs at a great school. Texas was the best of both worlds.