Steve Sarkisian new Head Football Coach at The University of Texas

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
His dad and uncles are big fans of Sarkisian, and they really like UT Austin as a school. They are not big enough fans of Kiffin nor did they trust him enough to send him there which one have only been for legacy purposes, and I'm not sure why you'd even think LSU would be an option. Georgia was really the only other option due to Monken but he couldn't commit to how long he'd even be there. They wanted someone with a history of developing QBs at a great school. Texas was the best of both worlds.
who has Texas developed? Ehlinger? :mjlol:

Sarkisian will fukk it up. I can almost guarantee

He turned Jake Locker into a pro so Ill give him that.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Sark develops QBs? :skip:

Like who? :skip:

who has he developed? Mac Jones????? Jake Locker/???
:gucci:Are you brehs serious? And coaches don't just develop QBs as a head coach. In fact I can't even take either one of your opinions on college football seriously again after even posing the question. The damn Manning family sent their kid to play for Sark and you idiots are questioning if he can develop QBs. Foh. nikkas are dummies man.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
:gucci:Are you brehs serious? And coaches don't just develop QBs as a head coach. In fact I can't even take either one of your opinions on college football seriously again after even posing the question. The damn Manning family sent their kid to play for Sark and you idiots are questioning if he can develop QBs. Foh. nikkas are dummies man.
Didn’t name one :dead:

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
AD Mitchell was probably gonna be my favorite UGA player. I’m torn cause I would’ve loved to see him graduate at UGA as a legend but now he’s coming to UT hopefully and I can see him thriving. I’m gonna be in a fukking pickle when UT is in the SEC. The school I’ve rooted for since a jit vs the school I actually went to :sadcam:. Anyways despite the numbers, AD is a ducking problem. Got first round potential in there

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Lol youre a fukking idiot

Name names you fukkin c*nt or shut the fukk up

Stop evading and deflecting you clown

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
AD Mitchell was probably gonna be my favorite UGA player. I’m torn cause I would’ve loved to see him graduate at UGA as a legend but now he’s coming to UT hopefully and I can see him thriving. I’m gonna be in a fukking pickle when UT is in the SEC. The school I’ve rooted for since a jit vs the school I actually went to :sadcam:. Anyways despite the numbers, AD is a ducking problem. Got first round potential in there
School you went to is more important

broller

Veteran
Daps
His dad and uncles are big fans of Sarkisian, and they really like UT Austin as a school. They are not big enough fans of Kiffin nor did they trust him enough to send him there which one have only been for legacy purposes, and I'm not sure why you'd even think LSU would be an option. Georgia was really the only other option due to Monken but he couldn't commit to how long he'd even be there. They wanted someone with a history of developing QBs at a great school. Texas was the best of both worlds.

Why wouldn't LSU be an option?