Steve Kerr explained how Michael Jordan scared all his teammates into being better basketball player

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Jordan and Kobe led the same way. Through fear and intimidation they brought out the best in their teammates.

Definitely the 2 greatest athletes in the history of sports.

Way to shoehorn your bae into the conversation. Ain't no baller of any consequence ever been scared of Kobe. :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Way to shoehorn your bae into the conversation. Ain't no baller of any consequence ever been scared of Kobe. :mjlol:

Look at this crakkka. The gawd really does get your panies in a bunch. Great thing about what you just posted is it can be easily disproven. NBA players and coaches just love to talk about how much they feared Kobe.

Enjoy.

Chris Broussard: 'NBA Players More Scared Of Kobe Bryant Than LeBron James'

“Talking to former players over the years, the majority of them have picked Kobe over LeBron… Players didn’t want to go against Kobe because they feared him. LeBron, they have great respect, but it’s not the feeling he’s going to go out there to crush you.”

Lakers News: DeShawn Stevenson says he was more scared of Kobe Bryant than LeBron James during their playing careers

“Stevenson wasn’t at all concerned that his words would incite LeBron to awaken from his slump, because LeBron was no Kobe. “That’s something I would never in my life say about Kobe,” Stevenson said. “Never. If somebody asked me about Kobe, I would totally change the whole subject.”

Doc Rivers Reveals The Moment He Became Afraid Of Kobe Bryant

Jordan and Kobe are essentially the same guy. NBA players and coaches talk about them the same way.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Look at this crakkka. The gawd really does get your panies in a bunch. Great thing about what you just posted is it can be easily disproven. NBA players and coaches just love to talk about how much they feared Kobe.

Enjoy.

Lakers News: DeShawn Stevenson says he was more scared of Kobe Bryant than LeBron James during their playing careers

Jordan and Kobe are essentially the same guy. NBA players and coaches talk about them the same way.

Oh look, it's actual ballers and coaches saying one thing, while a LeGBT member says something else :mjlol:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

Enjoy.

Pretend to be unfamiliar with the English language for posting purposes brehs.

And that article was trash, "Mr. Regular Season" wasn't no Bron nickname, he straight made that shyt up. :dead:

is that why several players tried to injure him during his career?

Oh look, it's actual ballers and coaches saying one thing, while a LeGBT member says something else :mjlol:

He said Kobe LED his TEAMMATES through fear and intimidation, then he posted opponents talking about fukking basketball. Being "afraid" that Kobe was going to score buckets don't have shyt to do with the kind of fear of a teammate Kerr was talking about. Kobe tried to copy MJ's style there too but he wasn't intimidating like MJ so it only scared scrubs. Which is the exact reason players didn't mind going at him cause they weren't afraid of him like that. Don't go low-IQ and start parroting the flat-earther, we were talking about ACTUAL fear.

Last edited:

Roland Coltrane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
AA GANG
This quote actually makes me appreciate Duncan even more. Shows that you don't need to be a maniacal a$$hole as a leader to be a winner. He was basically "one of the guys" (which is frowned upon by most).

Salute to Duncan :salute:
except one guy is the ultimate winner, and did it back when the league wasn't comprised of 7,8 teams and mostly cacs :francis:

Pack2

..Pack2..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
This why when people bring up the "Jordan never won without Pippen" and "Pippen was a blown call away from leading the Bulls to the ECF without MJ" as an argument against Jordan I just :snoop:

The fact of the matter is Scottie Pippen, legend, hall of Famer, top 50 all time player, etc. became that player because of practicing, training and playing alongside Jordan. And that's no disrespect to Pip either.

Supercoolmayo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Master Roshi's Island
This why when people bring up the "Jordan never won without Pippen" and "Pippen was a blown call away from leading the Bulls to the ECF without MJ" as an argument against Jordan I just :snoop:

The fact of the matter is Scottie Pippen, legend, hall of Famer, top 50 all time player, etc. became that player because of practicing, training and playing alongside Jordan. And that's no disrespect to Pip either.

Thats because stupid stans gotta give players no credit its a team sport.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79

This isn't disrespectful to Pippen at all.

He's my favorite player of all time and I agree with your entire post

Roland Coltrane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
AA GANG

Pip had a fukked up back that last title run and MJ put the squad on his back all through the season and playoffs

You know what's funny tho, if the Raps do decent without Kawhi I bet those same talking points won't be used against him :sas1:

Last edited: