Steve Kerr explained how Michael Jordan scared all his teammates into being better basketball player

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
bill simmons lazy as fukk... doing a podcast instead of just writing another book?

:mjlol:

:skip:
U sound mad cause u want a book that bad :dead:
I swear yall sound like bytches
Wtf kinda shyt is that to even say

That's like saying u lazy cause instead of making a thread u just post on someone else's :dead:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
You can type all the bullshyt you want. There is zero credence to the argument that Kobe is a quitter. Period. You wont find a player or coach that would say that in good faith. Give up the Kobe hate. Spend your time more productively, cause this ain't it.

this guy linked us to a random mid-April game vs the Kings the same season Kobe was going thru the rape trial.:mjlol:

Roland Coltrane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
AA GANG
the MJ/Kobe type personality is overly praised and looked at as the gold standard, so it's refreshing to see something different.

nikka what in the actual fukk does this even mean :russ:

Kobe and Duncan were peers, so what are you really for real for real tryna get at :unimpressed:

you not low, everybody sees what you're up to

"Bu bu but I'm not saying Duncan is on MJ's level"

yet you and other nikkas in the thread look to him as some kind of counterpoint on some gotcha shyt so the context of there being some kind of comparison is already there

I'm done playing word games, just make your agenda plain :mjtf:

Last edited:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
The only Kobe story people tell is. “Kobe wanted to work out after we went out for drinks the night before :mjcry:

:russell:
They spent two pages writing "of course there were stories!" and not one actual story.

Kobe's most famous teammate stories are ratting out Shaq to the cops, Malone talking about his girl, throwing Bynum under the bus, being catty to Smush and Lin, and talking Italian to the euro scrubs.

this guy linked us to a random mid-April game vs the Kings the same season Kobe was going thru the rape trial.:mjlol:
That was a random game? You got to be a kid or a fool to have forgotten how big that was in LA when it happened. That was just before the playoffs and a MAJOR part of the dysfunction that caused them to collapse that season.

And way to ignore that I also linked three of the biggest playoff games of Kobe's career.