Daps
Stingbreh only took so long ‘cause he wanted his buddy to get it on film

IMG-3824.png
World starrrrrrrr!!!!!

Wait ‘til RayRay see this :mjgrin:

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
Man I remember when I was like 10, our family went on a cruise. One of our stops was to a nice beach in the Caribbean and me and my brother went swimming around in the ocean. Some random dude started waiving us out of the ocean, then when we got out, he pointed out the stingrays that were swimming right next to us. We couldn’t see them shyts. Man we were shook from that shyt. Might not be around today to tell @Trust Me and @DropTopDoc that scUM some cheating asterisk bums that will get ran in November.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Man I remember when I was like 10, our family went on a cruise. One of our stops was to a nice beach in the Caribbean and me and my brother went swimming around in the ocean. Some random dude started waiving us out of the ocean, then when we got out, he pointed out the stingrays that were swimming right next to us. We couldn’t see them shyts. Man we were shook from that shyt. Might not be around today to tell @Trust Me and @DropTopDoc that scUM some cheating asterisk bums that will get ran in November.
1) you never been on a cruise.

2) you can’t swim.

3) I wish them stingrays woulda jumped out the water and bit you on the tip of your lyin ass nose, pinnochibreh.

:duck:

You see this storyteller @DropTopDoc ?? Bringin his lies and make believe stories to other forums.

Shambles.