Stephen King's IT (Time to Float) - Official Thread

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Trying to cop the book but it's sold out everywhere. Amazon says 1-2 months, Bn is sold out even though my local stores said they had it in stock.
:umad:

I'm reading it right now:ahh:

YheJ7qy.jpg

I started Sunday Night when my power went out from the Hurricane. I was in the dark with my flashlight reading it while 100 mph winds were slamming against my crib along with the trees hitting the windows:lupe:

The whole place was making strange noises which made reading it even more creepy:mjgrin:

You can always just buy the ebook version. I have a pdf if you wanted to read that.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps

YheJ7qy.jpg

I started Sunday Night when my power went out from the Hurricane. I was in the dark with my flashlight reading it while 100 mph winds were slamming against my crib along with the trees hitting the windows:lupe:

The whole place was making strange noises which made reading it even more creepy:mjgrin:

You can always just buy the ebook version. I have a pdf if you wanted to read that.
I just can't do the whole ebook/kindle thing. I've gone digital on music and am slowly going more digital for movies, but I just can't do it for books. I need to hold em, and smell em and put em on my shelf :ahh:

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
I really didn't think IT was scary to me as a child, Alien, Freddy, The Thing, Pumpkin Head, Hellraiser, Omen, terrified me as a young one....

As for the new IT, it is 89 Batman vs Begins or TDK type of argument. This new version was pretty menacing, from Georgie's demise right down to him getting the Jeepers Creepers beatdown....

I really liked the unending tension throughout the film, there wasn't a point to "breathe" due to IT's unexpected transformations and attacks on the town...two hours went by pretty quickly.

VBM

┌∩┐(●_●)┌∩┐
Daps
Reppin
Dallas by way of Houston by way of San Antonio

YheJ7qy.jpg

That's the version I got now. I used to have this one, but it got lost in a move :mjcry:

It_cover.jpg

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Trying to cop the book but it's sold out everywhere. Amazon says 1-2 months, Bn is sold out even though my local stores said they had it in stock.
You saw the numbers the first trailer did and you didn't cop it before release day? :stopitslime:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
I know why he was doing it, but it was tiresome

The one that was executed the best later in the movies was when
the jewish kid was about to have his face chewed off in the sewer

We at least got the feeling of him being done for at that moment
I love that scene, especially because of what happens in Part 2.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

YheJ7qy.jpg

Upload the pdf for me,?

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I really didn't think IT was scary to me as a child, Alien, Freddy, The Thing, Pumpkin Head, Hellraiser, Omen, terrified me as a young one....

As for the new IT, it is 89 Batman vs Begins or TDK type of argument. This new version was pretty menacing, from Georgie's demise right down to him getting the Jeepers Creepers beatdown....

I really liked the unending tension throughout the film, there wasn't a point to "breathe" due to IT's unexpected transformations and attacks on the town...two hours went by pretty quickly.
Pinhead and the Queen xenomorph from Aliens :sadcam::damn:

JahBuhLun

Graphic Alchemist
Daps
Chill man both are classics and curry killed his part. Scared the fukk outta me.

This new version might be better but I feel like u slandering even if you don't think you are.

Like someone said to me these two versions is like jack Nicholson joker to heath ledger joker.. But great in their own ways but we all prefer one over the other.

I don't know which one I prefer more yet as it or even the movie.

I have to give the first one a few more spins.

I just the new it a classic.
The work Tim Curry put in paved the way for this new one. If he hadn't made it a classic role, I don't think the new movie would've made as much money as it did.

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
The work Tim Curry put in paved the way for this new one. If he hadn't made it a classic role, I don't think the new movie would've made as much money as it did.
Most of the people who went to see this never read the book, including myself.
This movie is off pure hype from the people who seen the original. It's shocking to hear when people say they never seen the original so they wanted to see what it was all about.