Stephen King's IT (Time to Float) - Official Thread

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
the scene that pulled me in the most was the entire bathroom scene with Bev. the way it was shot, the acting by bev, the payoff of the blood gushing out. I havent been that hyperfocused and completely immersed in a scene like that in a movie in a long time. After it was over I got out of it and realized I hadn't blinked and I was leaning forward:ohhh:

the lighting of the room after a film of blood covered everything, her creepy father coming in not noticing anything and clearly seeing her having a mental breakdown and acting unaffected by it. her terror and confusion while trying to explain and being generally unintelligible was played perfectly by her

EnzoG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
HOUS-e-
i don't really understand all these mufukkas taking little ass kids to see this. this is not a kid's movie and has violence against children in it. like, kids should be watching Frozen or some gayass shyt like that. really question the parenting of some of these folks. the people right next to me had some dumbass little kid in there.
A couple of folks in there brought kids from 2 to 5 and Im like :francis:

Sypress

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

YES...

I THOUGHT THEY WOULD SWITCH THINGS UP
AND KILL OFF A FEW MAIN CHARACTERS IN THIS.

EVERY OTHER SCENE
WAS SOME KID ALMOST GETTING GOT BY IT.

shyt BECAME :yawn: AFTER A WHILE.

OH LOOK ANOTHER "BOO" MOMENT
OH LOOK KID ESCAPES AGAIN...

RINSE AND REPEAT.

:devil:
:evil:

Yeah they did over do it especially when they continued to do it during the 2nd half of the movie :dwillhuh:

In The original they just had him pointing at them and telling them they all float during the first tape :skip:

Even as adults he continued to toy with them lol

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Good movie although it wasn't too scary to me but I'm probably too :flabbynsick: to get scared anymore. No way they don't push hard to get Amy Adams for part 2 right? The actress playing Bev is an Amy Adams clone that hasn't grown up yet. One of the boys even calls her "Lois Lane".

6g0aZW0E.jpg

amyadamsamericanhustle.jpg
No the pharmacist calls her Lois Lane (because she said he looked liked Clark Kent). One of the boys call her Molly Ringwald.

Missed opportunity to call her Lana Lang, who was played by Annette O'Toole, who played adult Bev in the miniseries. Although most people wouldnt get a Lana Lang reference.

I dont think they should go for big name actors for Chapter 2.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
he's saying the adults had to deal with IT before the kids in this movie did. But the kids figured IT out and did something about it instead of ignoring it like the adults are.
What adults had to deal with it ? They dont think it's real , it controls the town and keeps them from really acknowledging its presence unless it wants them too