:to:

Cmon breh

tenor.gif
tumblr_m8nwooeYQQ1rb8xfro1_500.gif
pennywise_attac.gif

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
the people who do podcasts are definitely the ones to have read the book, those are the types who are more invested. i can speak for most people in my circle, we never read the book, but that miniseries is a staple
I get what you're saying breh and yea I'm sure more people watch TV than read, but you brehs are acting like it's not a New York times best seller, like it wasn't the best selling book of the year when it came out and like the paperback I just picked up yesterday isn't in it's gazillionth edition

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps
Saw it last night, it was pretty good, kept my attention and I enjoyed the story, thats really all that matters for me

Movies don't really scare me so I can't comment on anything being scary but I thought it was a good movie

The one kid was fukking hilarious

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
:dead:

I feel the same way, I dunno if I can watch this one brehs
:to:
Nah bruh that shyt is more than a horror movie. It's a great film straight up. Some shyt will stick with you.:mjcry:
I just had to go on Connan O'Brien n see that lil white boy normally. It helps. :russ:

Robo Squirrel

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
I was in the theater saying "get it, get it, get it, get it" at this part :russ:

My chick was like shut up :damn:and continued being afraid of a dancing clown :heh:
Blood omg!!!!

I was just thinking about that scene.
:russ:

That shyt is creepy as fukk.

N the base kept pounding I'm like yo wtf.

:stopitslime:

Hahaha I was literally just thinking bout that shyt. I'm finna dl the movie right now:yeshrug:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I get what you're saying breh and yea I'm sure more people watch TV than read, but you brehs are acting like it's not a New York times best seller, like it wasn't the best selling book of the year when it came out and like the paperback I just picked up yesterday isn't in it's gazillionth edition
nah, i'm not. but i think it's probably something like:

~40% of folks went to see this based off the old movie/nostalgia
~25-30% some combination of the old movie and the book, just the book, or people who respect stephen king's name in the whole horror genre
~10-15% prolly just horror fans
~10-15% people who got hyped from trailers/wasn't nothing else to see that weekend

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
nah, i'm not. but i think it's probably something like:

~40% of folks went to see this based off the old movie/nostalgia
~25-30% some combination of the old movie and the book, just the book, or people who respect stephen king's name in the whole horror genre
~10-15% prolly just horror fans
~10-15% people who got hyped from trailers/wasn't nothing else to see that weekend
I'd argue this is much higher. There hadn't been a high profile release since Dunkirk in late July and this movie had A1 marketing

Robo Squirrel

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
will be watching this again with children tomorrow..

my first watch was not great ..was expecting more spectacular shyt.
Same. Second time I realized you have to really pay attention to the story. Not saying you didn't. I was expecting a remake of the first that y

2 crowns up from me