Stephen Curry has no heart

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You just said a few posts ago that you weren't arguing that Curry shouldn't have won.
Because I think he had a good season. Definitely worthy of being in the conversation regardless of my own opinion. Like i said, my pick doesn't win every year, but I can at least respect the process and eventual winner. Last year the process seemed broken :francis:

Yeah...I don't see how one voter's opinion can matter that much to someone. I really don't see the major difference between Curry getting 100% of the vote and LeBron & Shaq getting 99%.
Because there was at least a conversation.

At least one person stood up and said " I disagree"

Seems everybody fell for the Steph hype last year while ignoring the things that other great players do better than him.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Man made like his 2nd or maybe 3rd three of the game late in the 4th quarter and started, looking at his wrist and shyt :mjlol:

Got benched because of defensive purposes :mjlol:

You have a back to back unanimous MVP and you couldn't play him in the final seconds of a game against a team you could potentially meet in the finals because he would have been a defensive liability :mjlol:

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Because I think he had a good season. Definitely worthy of being in the conversation regardless of my own opinion. Like i said, my pick doesn't win every year, but I can at least respect the process and eventual winner. Last year the process seemed broken :francis:

Because there was at least a conversation.

At least one person stood up and said " I disagree"

Seems everybody fell for the Steph hype last year while ignoring the things that other great players do better than him.

Depends on how you define as conversation. I can't speak on 2000 but there was not any real debate in 2013 when one person voted for LeBron.

The media member who did it got universally shytted on, there were people were accusing him of intentionally not voting for LeBron just so he wouldn't be "unanimous MVP". Hell, he had to come out with an article defending himself.

Daps
Reppin
i wanna hunnid and fitty thousand!
That ain't exactly true. He's not a physical anomaly like KD or Bron, but to be able to shoot like he did he does have some innate God given ability in terms of touch that most of us don't have. Klay shoots like his form was manufactured in a factory, but Steph was throwing shyt from all sorts of angles and it was going in, but I get what you mean. I've long said cats on here hate RG3 because they couldn't stand an ugly cat playing QB and getting those accolades.
Breh Curry had to change his shooting form when he was in high school...he wasn't born with that skill

you can go to any local gym in the hood and find a nikka Curry size with a cold ass jumpshot...the difference between them is he had the work ethic to perfect it

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Depends on how you define as conversation. I can't speak on 2000 but there was not any real debate in 2013 when one person voted for LeBron.

The media member who did it got universally shytted on, there were people were accusing him of intentionally not voting for LeBron just so he wouldn't be "unanimous MVP". Hell, he had to come out with an article defending himself.
Well then that was a shytty year too.

Difference was. The MVP in those years went on to win the finals and finals MVP.

So in those cases the press was vindicated

Gravity

Banned
Daps
I've been saying for the longest the hatred he gets comes from people realizing that the difference between them and Curry is the determination he had to be great because he doesn't have any physical gifts that stand out compared to other star NBA players
Yea it's not like he's the son of a NBA player with a brother who made the NBA too. Has nothing to do with genetics.

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Well then that was a shytty year too.

Difference was. The MVP in those years went on to win the finals and finals MVP.

So in those cases the press was vindicated

It's a regular season award. What happens in the playoffs is irrelevant.

LeBron & Shaq those years were the best players in the regular season and in the playoffs. Curry last year was only the best in one

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
It's a regular season award. What happens in the playoffs is irrelevant.

LeBron & Shaq those years were the best players in the regular season and in the playoffs. Curry last year was only the best in one
The playoffs are the "show and prove" for the regular season.

Steph didn't show or prove in the playoffs, which is why people who disagreed with his MVP award used it as vindication.

Anytime a regular season MVP, doesn't play like MVP in the playoffs you'll get the same discourse.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Yea it's a tweak because Love is a role player. The only two players who are essential to that team are Lebron and Kyrie, two ball dominant ISO players. When the shyt gets thick they give the ball to one of them and allow them to make a play for themselves or others. The Cavs jack up 3s because that's the way the game is played now but it wouldn't take much for them to switch up the style to be more like a 90s squad. The same way it wouldn't take much to tweak any of the good 90s teams to compete in this era.

Now explain why the Cavs were able to beat gs in a 7 game series making 38 less 3s? You were one of these cats saying that 90s squads couldn't compete with today's squads simply because they didn't shoot/make enough 3s. Are you conceding that you were wrong there too?

:dead:

The Cavs take 33 threes a game, Love accounts for 6 of those, so where are the other 27 three pointers coming from. When the shyt gets thick they give the ball to LeBron and Kyrie and they can iso because there's always other shooters on the floor with them, they live and die with the corner three which is a staple of modern basketball teams. Only 1 of their frontcourt players can't shoot threes (Thompson) while Frye and Love take more together than your precious 90s squads. Imagine Kyrie and LeBron trying to iso with Anthony Mason, Charles Oakley on the court with John Starks. The Cavs jack up threes because it gives their iso stars space, without those shooters they'd look like the Bulls who have two iso-stars and suck.

The Cavs were making 8 threes a game in that series with the Warriors, the Warriors made 13, now put a team on the court vs the Warriors that makes 2 per game like 90s teams did and see how that works out. You trying to draw comparisons between the Cavs being a league leader in threes to some teams that had 1 shooter on their entire team and made 2-3 per game, hilarious shyt.