Stephen Curry has no heart

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:

Imma take that gif as code for "I don't know enough about basketball to say shyt back so Imma pretend like he mad".

None of what you said explains taking out the "MVP" (:mjlol:) for the most critical play of the game against the team who beat you last year on the biggest game on TV this year thus far.

full

superunknown23

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:pachaha: you start trolling whenever you get cornered. Scared to just admit you're wrong:mjcry: The Cavs are basically a 90s style team tweaked to compete in this era's rules and style of play. Brad Sellers would have been a player in this league/era.
Brad Sellers...
That skinny ass soft nikka used to drive MJ crazy:mjlol:

calh45

Cal
Daps
None of what you said explains taking out the "MVP" (:mjlol:) for the most critical play of the game against the team who beat you last year on the biggest game on TV this year thus far.

full

What does him being MVP or it being on TV or the Cavs beating the W's last year have to do anything with how Steve Kerr subs him during games in the first half of this season?.......actually I'll simplify the question for you, what does being MVP have to do with how a coach uses any player? That's an award. That doesn't mean a coach has to base his team's tactics off it.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Ole boy had a shytty game. Can't really defend his play, but y'all are falling all over yourselves to be Skip Bayless and have someone's latest game be the deciding factor on how he's seen. It would make sense for Cavs folks to jump all over this, but for Lakers' folks to circle jerk yourselves into a tizzy is a bit ridiculous. If he flipped out on Kerr for taking him out or not running the final play for him y'all would be making threads about that. It's hilarious that ole boy has done the shyt he's done so far in his life and some cat watching him on TV has the nerve to say he ain't got no heart. Gtfoh. You ain't accomplished 10% of what he's done and he's probably younger than most of y'all. Kyrie hit a fall away jumper (after having a mostly shytty game himself) over somebody taller than him playing good defense. Just give Kyrie and the Cavs credit.
These threads wouldn't exist if a lot of the basketball world didn't prematurely anoint dude and his team as the best in the league, and even some said best all time. And when people pushed back at those claims they were called old heads and haters.

A best all time player doesn't get benched on the final play of a huge close game.

This is vindication for all the old heads and haters of the world.

Think about if this was Kobe, Lebron, Jordon, etc.

shyts not a good look at all.:smh:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
What does him being MVP or it being on TV or the Cavs beating the W's last year have to do anything with how Steve Kerr subs him during games in the first half of this season?.......actually I'll simplify the question for you, what does being MVP have to do with how a coach uses any player? That's an award. That doesn't mean a coach has to base his team's tactics off it.
most VALUABLE player should be on the court at the biggest moments.

Can't be a MVP "best player in the league" candidate and be such a liability on defense that the coach takes you out the game:martin:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Real talk it's Kerr that's scared of Kyrie.

He knew the cavs were gonna run a play for Kyrie, and he knows Steph can't guard Kyrie. He tried to throw a taller/better defender on Kyrie and Clay still got shytted on.

Kerr don't have any confidence in his unanimous MVP, super star, all time great, team leading, point guard on the defensive end:wow:

calh45

Cal
Daps
These threads wouldn't exist if a lot of the basketball world didn't prematurely anoint dude and his team as the best in the league, and even some said best all time. And when people pushed back at those claims they were called old heads and haters.

A best all time player doesn't get benched on the final play of a huge close game.

This is vindication for all the old heads and haters of the world.

Think about if this was Kobe, Lebron, Jordon, etc.

shyts not a good look at all.:smh:

Bayless clones and stans did that. I wasn't one of the folks that jumped on Big O. When talking heads say ESPN level bullshyt you don't react the other way by throwing all sorts of stupid shyt out. I don't think people are wrong to say he had one of the best shooting seasons of all time last season or even to say ole boy was one of, if not the best, shooters of all time, but a media narrative shouldn't be the reason for dumb ass cheering. It was one regular season game. W's are still tops in the west. If he gets shut down in the playoffs I'd tip my hat at this thread. I ain't say nothing when every brand new ass Cavs fan made threads after game 7. I was mostly annoyed at Draymond's ass for kicking Bron in the balls and making him angry to get to Henny Bron levels.

most VALUABLE player should be on the court at the biggest moments.

Can't be a MVP "best player in the league" candidate and be such a liability on defense that the coach takes you out the game:martin:

MVP means he won an award. That goofy narrative that they need to be everything to their squad is lazy. If you told Pop or Beli they NEEDED to do something because a player is an MVP they'd laugh at you and do what works best for their squad. Kerr put his best defensive squad out there and Kyrie made the shot. Just like he made the shot in the finals and Steph was in his face just like Klay was yesterday. We ain't even at the all star break yet. Losing this ain't the worst thing in the world. Klay should've gotten the last shot. Draymond shouldn't have been dribbling around like an ass and should've given it to Curry. Kerr basically just spat in the face of the team yesterday by sitting him, but I don't think it was bad logic. I think Carlisle would've done the same to Dirk or Nash who were worse at D than Steph.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Bayless clones and stans did that. I wasn't one of the folks that jumped on Big O. When talking heads say ESPN level bullshyt you don't react the other way by throwing all sorts of stupid shyt out. I don't think people are wrong to say he had one of the best shooting seasons of all time last season or even to say ole boy was one of, if not the best, shooters of all time, but a media narrative shouldn't be the reason for dumb ass cheering. It was one regular season game. W's are still tops in the west. If he gets shut down in the playoffs I'd tip my hat at this thread. I ain't say nothing when every brand new ass Cavs fan made threads after game 7. I was mostly annoyed at Draymond's ass for kicking Bron in the balls and making him angry to get to Henny Bron levels.
A media narrative is the exact reason for a lot of the discourse around the NBA.

This isn't something that only happens to Steph.

All players go through it.

MVP means he won an award. That goofy narrative that they need to be everything to their squad is lazy. If you told Pop or Beli they NEEDED to do something because a player is an MVP they'd laugh at you and do what works best for their squad. Kerr put his best defensive squad out there and Kyrie made the shot. Just like he made the shot in the finals and Steph was in his face just like Klay was yesterday. We ain't even at the all star break yet. Losing this ain't the worst thing in the world. Klay should've gotten the last shot. Draymond shouldn't have been dribbling around like an ass and should've given it to Curry. Kerr basically just spat in the face of the team yesterday by sitting him, but I don't think it was bad logic. I think Carlisle would've done the same to Dirk or Nash who were worse at D than Steph.
MVP stands for Most Valuable Player.

You literally can't be most valuable, but also be a liability on defense.

Never said it was bad logic for Kerr to take him out.

I said it was bad logic for people to vote him unanimous MVP and call him the best player in the league.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps

full

Gyasi85

Superstar
Daps
the biggest thing i hate about steph IS THE CARELESS TURNOVERS....

IT COULD BE 3 ON 1 AND THIS nikka WANTS TO DO A BACK FLIP IN THE AIR AND PASS THE BALL WHILE HE IN THE AIR, INSTEAD OF JUST A SIMPLE BOUNCE PASS OR ALLEY HOOP...

:snoop:

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A media narrative is the exact reason for a lot of the discourse around the NBA.

This isn't something that only happens to Steph.

All players go through it.

MVP stands for Most Valuable Player.

You literally can't be most valuable, but also be a liability on defense.

Never said it was bad logic for Kerr to take him out.

I said it was bad logic for people to vote him unanimous MVP and call him the best player in the league.

Who was better than Curry in the regular season last year?

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
He had the game winner

Gs gave it away. Shot clock vio and Jeffrey the giraffe being a loser like he was in okc
Then he should've played defense on his position matchup as to make sure they didn't give it up :stopitslime:
You think LeBron would let lue sub him out with one possession left?:upsetfavre: