Stephen Curry has no heart

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Waste of time? You don't even get it. I post to expose you. I break your billshyt down for others to see. I don't need you to admit to being wrong. I already know you're on some feminine shyt. Again, whenever you're cornered you start trolling. The "I'm not gon read yo post so there you just wasted your time.." shyt is just you trolling trying to deflect from me schooling you in this discussion.

:dead:

Expose me? Yet you're in here pleading "Why do you guys like Malta" like a bytch mad somebody prettier than herself :mjlol: I'll make another thread on the 90s soon, be patient dumb ass.

You getting too close to typing too much, and unlike my breh Gil I wont read that shyt.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
:dead:

Expose me? Yet you're in here pleading "Why do you guys like Malta" like a bytch mad somebody prettier than herself :mjlol: I'll make another thread on the 90s soon, be patient dumb ass.

You getting too close to typing too much, and unlike my breh Gil I wont read that shyt.
Where do you see me "pleading"? I saw cats clowning your buddy and wondered why they give you a pass because you're on the same stat boy geek shyt. Dude told me you backed down and I said cool. As long as cats know.

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
hqdefault.jpg

Somebody PLEASE put Curry's face on Guile and Kyrie's on Chun Li, the Coli will forever be grateful
@3Rivers

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Where do you see me "pleading"? I saw cats clowning your buddy and wondered why they give you a pass because you're on the same stat boy geek shyt. Dude told me you backed down and I said cool. As long as cats know.

Your first post is you pleading to the appeal of others :hubie:

Backed off what? I literally told you I'm going to make more 90s threads and you think that's backing off.

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Ole boy had a shytty game. Can't really defend his play, but y'all are falling all over yourselves to be Skip Bayless and have someone's latest game be the deciding factor on how he's seen. It would make sense for Cavs folks to jump all over this, but for Lakers' folks to circle jerk yourselves into a tizzy is a bit ridiculous. If he flipped out on Kerr for taking him out or not running the final play for him y'all would be making threads about that. It's hilarious that ole boy has done the shyt he's done so far in his life and some cat watching him on TV has the nerve to say he ain't got no heart. Gtfoh. You ain't accomplished 10% of what he's done and he's probably younger than most of y'all. Kyrie hit a fall away jumper (after having a mostly shytty game himself) over somebody taller than him playing good defense. Just give Kyrie and the Cavs credit.

24 hours later and ya soul still burning from that ether :wow:

O.M.A.

Rookie
Daps
He worry about his image too much and it seems screwing up on a play is on the back of his mind most of the time

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
you do realize they almost swept Cleveland last season and they didn't even have Durant. I am not a Warriors fan but to me it is clear that the Warriors are the better team. Today they didn't play anywhere close to their best and still should have won
:mjlol: dumb ass

Only sweep in this series is the one we just watched on Xmas. 4 straight wins for Cleveland now, 2 of em in Oakland.

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
I feel Curry hasn't adressed his two main issues from the past two years : turnovers (reckless passes and shaky handle in traffic) and his "too cool for school" attitude. It's the same the Warriors have too, but it was overlooked last year because of their obvious success. But anyone who watched a lot of the Warriors games last year saw it, and obviously we saw it again in the playoffs even before the Finals. Last year it still worked well for chemistry reasons and I think the Warriors are a "rythm" team : when things are rolling, they destroy you (like they did last year). When they aren't, they'll edge you based on talent, execution, and defense. But they have less talent this year imo (nost sure Durant compensate on his own the rotation players they lost), execution is sometimes very sharp other times really sloppy, defense usually is there but well when you have a team like Cleveland in front of you...we saw what happened. It's only one game though, but Curry struggling against the Cavs is an established trend now. And Cleveland is coming out of the East.

idonttouchgrass

Superstar
Daps
Got bored so I looked up Curry's stats vs good teams [Spurs, Thunder, Raptors, Bucks, Celtics, Hawks (#1Defense at the time), Rockets, clippers, Jazz 2x, Grizzlies , Cavs] 12 games

21.2 pts / 2.8 reb / 4.8 asts / 2.3 stls / .25 blks / 3.5 to / .408 fg% / .278 3pt% / .914 ft% (6.17/6.75)

:scusthov: