Stephen Curry has no heart

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Golden State will be your next NBA champs. What Cleveland fans should worry about is that even with Curry's performance today it took an unbelievable shot by Kyrie to beat Golden State by 1 point, on your home floor. After being down 14 in the 4th qtr with Curry doing nothing.

Golden State will definitely have home court throughout the playoffs and if they play Cleveland in the Finals they will probably SWEEP them. And I say this as someone who would like to see the Warriors lose for stacking their roster the way they have. But watching the game today just drove home the point that Golden State obviously is the better team.
wont sweep Cle GS plays retarded in cle and refs def wont let that happen

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
Klay got way more heart. Steph just shrinks when things don't go as expected/planned.

Durant is really gonna break up that team. You can imagine them blaming him for destabilizing things despite him being the best guy on the court every night.

When I read posts like this, what I see is people wanting Durant to cause problems and break up the team.

Even with the loss they still have the best record, they seem stable to me.

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Something is off with him. People say he's coasting, but I think he is having psychological struggles with the dynamics of having KD there. Kerr benching him at the end of last night's game could really start chemistry issues if they don't hash that out immediately.
i've been saying this since the beginning of the season. he don't look right with kd

kerr drew up a play for durant at the end and not curry. curry takes the shot last year

Hamza B.

Pro
Daps
Reppin
This Dunya...and Beyond
you do realize they almost swept Cleveland last season and they didn't even have Durant. I am not a Warriors fan but to me it is clear that the Warriors are the better team. Today they didn't play anywhere close to their best and still should have won

So blowing a 3-1 lead is "almost swept" now? That gives me a fresh new perspective on this past World Series. The Indians didn't blow a 3-1 lead. Instead, they "almost swept" the Cubs. :blessed:Thanks buddy! I feel better already.:heh:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
These nikkas Be like

"His BMX is .27 and his DBZ is .548 up from .339 last season, not to mention PIRU is .722 so how is he a bad defender? The numbers just don't say it"

Yoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo this is sig material real talk, this is the GOAT post of the Coli this year #100. Nikkaz be pullin' up stats to show how Melo is more clutch than Kobe when he's never sniffed a finals and how Lebron is a better scorer when he can't hit a jumpshot :laff: :dead:

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
These nikkas Be like

"His BMX is .27 and his DBZ is .548 up from .339 last season, not to mention PIRU is .722 so how is he a bad defender? The numbers just don't say it"

This nicca said DBZ and Piru :deadmanny:

BLDC3Ok.gif

calh45

Cal
Daps
Ole boy had a shytty game. Can't really defend his play, but y'all are falling all over yourselves to be Skip Bayless and have someone's latest game be the deciding factor on how he's seen. It would make sense for Cavs folks to jump all over this, but for Lakers' folks to circle jerk yourselves into a tizzy is a bit ridiculous. If he flipped out on Kerr for taking him out or not running the final play for him y'all would be making threads about that. It's hilarious that ole boy has done the shyt he's done so far in his life and some cat watching him on TV has the nerve to say he ain't got no heart. Gtfoh. You ain't accomplished 10% of what he's done and he's probably younger than most of y'all. Kyrie hit a fall away jumper (after having a mostly shytty game himself) over somebody taller than him playing good defense. Just give Kyrie and the Cavs credit.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Ole boy had a shytty game. Can't really defend his play, but y'all are falling all over yourselves to be Skip Bayless and have someone's latest game be the deciding factor on how he's seen. It would make sense for Cavs folks to jump all over this, but for Lakers' folks to circle jerk yourselves into a tizzy is a bit ridiculous. If he flipped out on Kerr for taking him out or not running the final play for him y'all would be making threads about that. It's hilarious that ole boy has done the shyt he's done so far in his life and some cat watching him on TV has the nerve to say he ain't got no heart. Gtfoh. You ain't accomplished 10% of what he's done and he's probably younger than most of y'all. Kyrie hit a fall away jumper (after having a mostly shytty game himself) over somebody taller than him playing good defense. Just give Kyrie and the Cavs credit.

full