Stephen Curry has no heart

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
you sir are BIG MAD.....but to your credit at least you are upfront about it....daps to you for that

and this talk about no one believing it would be a cake walk is just untrue........
To some but we all have witness the "cake walk" talk before..
I knew it wouldn't be easy because the whole team mentality would shift with another elite scorer..
We saw it with the Celtics...
We saw it with the Heat...
We saw it in Houston when Charles fat ass went there..
We saw it with the Lakers( fukk that flabby and sick excuse for the Glove and Malone)
History always repeats itself..
You would have to be delusional or a band wagon fan of sports in generally not see this..
The problem is Curry can't hide no more..
It's time to show and prove..
nikka out here being exposed like a ho on Bissonet and 59 or like a ho back on Main in the 90s'(Houston brehs know what I'm talking about)..
No more excuses...
Either this nikka get a sensu bean or go to a hyperbolic chamber..
fukk the towels on the head..
fukk the commercials..
fukk the trash ass IQ basketball behind the back passes..
fukk deferring..
fukk Kerr..
If you want respect, accept the challenge or run your ass to Charlotte and become a family man...

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
IMG_8072.png

Hiding his head in shame, while his daddy is handin out work

They were still up at this point. But his body language (pause) has always been on some :scust: shyt.

CoCKy GeNiuS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I knew this dude was pumpfake, fugazi, nothing but a big CAP.

You don't know how good it made me feel when LeBron woke up back in June and put Currys peon azz back in his place.

You dudes just don't know the direction the game was heading as a whole with that little chump at the forefront. He's a punk, just imagine how many people skate through life and move up the ranks without ever getting that big pumpfake test to prove they're the truth. CURRY ALMOST MADE IT THROUGH BUT WAS CHECKED BY CLEVELAND, IN TYPICAL PUNK FASHION HE HASN'T RECOVERED SINCE THE EXPOSURE.

jaydolf spitler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Florida
@Gil Scott-Heroin also parades this guy's defense meanwhile he's being illegally subbed out in final defensive possessions just so they have a chance of getting a stop. ILLEGALLY subbing him out, these guys are willing to break the rules to make sure ol' Curry don't got to play any defense.
1) curry made several key defensive stops late in the game not sure what game u were watching
2) I heard one of the commentators on espn revisit that substitution and they explained how it was legal sooooo :dahell:

Reid2Achieve

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Something is off with him. People say he's coasting, but I think he is having psychological struggles with the dynamics of having KD there. Kerr benching him at the end of last night's game could really start chemistry issues if they don't hash that out immediately.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Whose trolling? You're out here wondering why people like me :dead:

The Cavs who take 33 threes a game which is 2nd in the league are a 90s style team? You call a PF taking 6 threes of his 15 shots a game a "slight tweak" yeah that's clearly the 90s Knicks right there.
Yea it's a tweak because Love is a role player. The only two players who are essential to that team are Lebron and Kyrie, two ball dominant ISO players. When the shyt gets thick they give the ball to one of them and allow them to make a play for themselves or others. The Cavs jack up 3s because that's the way the game is played now but it wouldn't take much for them to switch up the style to be more like a 90s squad. The same way it wouldn't take much to tweak any of the good 90s teams to compete in this era.

Now explain why the Cavs were able to beat gs in a 7 game series making 38 less 3s? You were one of these cats saying that 90s squads couldn't compete with today's squads simply because they didn't shoot/make enough 3s. Are you conceding that you were wrong there too?

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
It's very easy to blame Steph, but I actually blame KD. The team is very human with KD doing his usual ISO bullshyt jumpshots. The ball needs to be in Curry's hands and he needs to be distributing. They need to run the screens for him to create with the ball. KD came to the Warriors he's trying to turn it into his team. HE IS NOT BETTER THAN STEPH.
nikka what ? KD got them nikkas lookin saucy it's like when bron came to the Heat but in reverse when bron came to mia he deffered to Wade this nikka KD come to GS and he out there cookin nikkas while steph lookin funny out there he dont even do that disrespectful shyt no more every night on espn's IG page after a GS game all i see is KD leading in scoring....dont blame KD blame steph for not playing up to his level especially last night....every time this nikka plays in CLE he turns straight buns