Stephen A Smith gives WNBA Caitlin Clarke haters an unfortunate reality check

Fanservice

Bih call me senpai
Daps
This video was posted over a month ago. What’s the point of this thread?
Should’ve been the first and last post.

The WNBA doesn’t handpick the Olympic roster, and the Olympics didn’t consider Caclin Clark this year.

Not much else to say.

King Poetic

Yeah I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
Caitlin and clark has me watching more

But i was watching prior when maya moore was killing and candance parker

But stephen a should shut the fukk up period, fukkin c00n ass nikka

He had lot to say about von miller situation with his girl, when the situation wasn’t what the media made it out to be… but when it came to dana white hitting his wife on camera, this nikka making all kind of pleas for that cac

greatone

Pro
Supporter
Daps
The ROTY race is close. Neither player have a big gap right now. The leader change every week. Both players have a stretch of good games and then a stretch of bad games. That sound to me like both are playing like rookies. There is no different from Catlin Clarks fans and Angel Reese fans. Both groups think one is a lot better than the other when neither are having a much greater season than the other.

These 2 players shouldn't really even be compared because they play 2 different positions. AR double-double is nothing to brag on just like CC assist is nothing to brag on. The double-double record should had been ended games ago but the Sky is stat padding when the game is basically over. They even tried to get AR the double-double today when the game was over but NY quadruple team AR to stop the stat padding. CC is averaging 5.5 turnovers per game so her assist is nothing to brag on when you turnover are that high.

Angel is leading the WNBA in rebounding while Caitlin is 2nd in assist only 0.1 behind the leader. Both are shooting low 40's from the field. So both are doing good is some categories but mid in others. They are both having solid season playing on mid playoffs team. So the ROTY race is close and it still to early to say who is leading.

Last edited:

MrRDU

Superstar
Daps
I give :hubie:

I hope CC say fukk it & bounce, I'm sure the WNBA will stay on this trajectory :sas1:

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
Team was chose before she became a thing for the most part.......when they couldn't push Griner out they brought this tap dancer in to keep the talking point going........Stuart Scott would be ashamed of the current state of ESPN announcing

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
caitlin clark playing in the olympics arent going to make the salaries go up stop the madness
Lmao, they probably thinking that the prize money will get put into one big pot like the soccer women managed to get and all will be........lmao.......nope.....it ain't the same

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honestly, it's about timing. Caitlin Clark and Angel Reese and Cameron Brink should be on the USA team. It would def bring more $$$ business if they were smart.

Many people didn't know they won 7 straight gold medals, which tells me people don't care

They miss the biggest picture :snoop:

Facts

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I have broken down my thoughts on the Caitlin Clark phenomena it's only going to dwindle. white america rallied around her because she was on an all white team going up against the big bad black girls. it's going to have diminishing returns on a team that isn't all white, especially if she isn't winning.

people refuse to call it what it really was, which is race baiting bullshyt. womens NCAA numbers are going to drop now too now that the great white hope from iowa is gone. i promise you.
And that’s okay if it does as long as some of those fans stick around long term, which should be the long term goal anyways.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The ROTY race is close. Neither player have a big gap right now. The leader change every week. Both players have a stretch of good games and then a stretch of bad games. That sound to me like both are playing like rookies. There is no different from Catlin Clarks fans and Angel Reese fans. Both groups think one is a lot better than the other when neither are having a much greater season than the other.

These 2 players shouldn't really even be compared because they play 2 different positions. AR double-double is nothing to brag on just like CC assist is nothing to brag on. The double-double record should had been ended games ago but the Sky is stat padding when the game is basically over. They even tried to get AR the double-double today when the game was over but NY quadruple team AR to stop the stat padding. CC is averaging 5.5 turnovers per game so her assist is nothing to brag on when you turnover are that high.

Angel is leading the WNBA in rebounding while Caitlin is 2nd in assist only 0.1 behind the leader. Both are shooting low 40's from the field. So both are doing good is some categories but mid in others. They are both having solid season playing on mid playoffs team. So the ROTY race is close and it still to early to say who is leading.

to be honest we might get CO-ROTY

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Diana Taurasi put the call in.

She was not having Caitlin on the squad.

The fact she's even starting on the olympic team is a travesty.