Stephen A Smith gives WNBA Caitlin Clarke haters an unfortunate reality check

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
giphy.gif

I hate when her cult stresses how they want to grow the game etc. It's all bs, can't grow the game if they're watching ONE player
I have broken down my thoughts on the Caitlin Clark phenomena it's only going to dwindle. white america rallied around her because she was on an all white team going up against the big bad black girls. it's going to have diminishing returns on a team that isn't all white, especially if she isn't winning.

people refuse to call it what it really was, which is race baiting bullshyt. womens NCAA numbers are going to drop now too now that the great white hope from iowa is gone. i promise you.

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
caitlin clark playing in the olympics arent going to make the salaries go up stop the madness

It's delusion. The Olympics is strictly about GOLD. They been winning before/without her and they will continue to do so

The girl will be one of the first players selected for 2028. This crying and whining is embarrassing

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t talk wnba wit nikkas at all nikkas really tryna convince folks Angel Reese a better player than CC shyt be funny

Take the kufi off
breh change your avatar before we can talk about this

Angel is playing better this season in the WNBA than CC is. I saw her go Tim Duncan dominant against CC in college twice.

they play completely different positions and I think that Angel Reese is playing hers better than miss 5 turnovers a game.

I don't even think CC is bad, I just don't think she's going to be the game changer Michael Jordan or Bird/Magic game changer for the WNBA that people said she would. she very well might end up having a better career than Angel, doesn't change the fact that Angel is currently averaging a double double.

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
she not even rookie of the year

if we're being honest

:sas2:

Ummm…you might wanna reconsider that line of thinking if you’ve been watching the past week :sas1:

Caitlin Clark has been the overwhelming odds on favorite for ROTY on every major gambling/betting sites ..Angel Reese double double streak shirked the odds slightly

i will take their opinion as fact over every espn/social media hot take talking head's ...... gambling/betting sites>>>>>>>>engagement chatter/clickbait

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
breh change your avatar before we can talk about this

Angel is playing better this season in the WNBA than CC is. I saw her go Tim Duncan dominant against CC in college twice.

they play completely different positions and I think that Angel Reese is playing hers better than miss 5 turnovers a game.

I don't even think CC is bad, I just don't think she's going to be the game changer Michael Jordan or Bird/Magic game changer for the WNBA that people said she would. she very well might end up having a better career than Angel, doesn't change the fact that Angel is currently averaging a double double.
And this is where the conflict is. Her supporters thought she’d come right in& light the league up like a prime Curry.

It hasn’t happened so now they feel the need to force her on to everything. Even got random brehs turning into Clark stans but they jumped on too early lol

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And this is where the conflict is. Her supporters thought she’d come right in& light the league up like a prime Curry.

It hasn’t happened so now they feel the need to force her on to everything. Even got random brehs turning into Clark stans but they jumped on too early lol
rookie leading the wnba in a counted for points :whoo::umad:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

people don't even remember curry got drafted in 2009

same day MJ died i remember watching that draft lol

didn't win a chip til 2015 AFTER ankle issues that people thought might end his career and the WNBA only got 12 teams so it's even harder to be great.

whatever though. i am just gonna get told i don't watch every single minute or whatever by WNBA obsess freakazoids. sorry for having other hobbies and shyt to do. the facts are the facts though.

Last edited:

horizon

Veteran
Daps
Laettner and AD were both a part of Olympic rosters coming out of college