Stephen A. Smith ETHERS LeBron James for Making Excuses About Losing To the Mavericks in 2011

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Tell me you are born late or early 2000s without stating your birth year post.

:what:

The UD who guarded prime Dirk in the 2006 NBA Finals. He had to guard a top 30 player and was instrumental in miamis first title. And had a nice mid range. You kids just see UD as some bench goon. :mjlol:
Truly irreplaceable :skip: tell me you a :flabbynsick: Miami fan without telling me

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It’s as if role players and players who aren’t perennial all stars can have primes as well!! :ohhh:

Nah! That’s something only a flabby Heat fan would believe.

Man, log off and stick to watching Mahomes highlight tapes. :camby:
Na let’s stick to hoop. It’s the offseason in football, but I appreciate the shoutout :mjlol: I didn’t realize somebody would read that and think I meant a human being was incapable of a physical prime. The point wasn’t that he didn’t contribute, the point was a prime Udonis Haslem is a replacement level player in his best years. IE the exact role player you called him out as, but I guess I have to have a 305 on my hat or have watched the ABA to be valid.

Last edited:

King Poetic

A.K.A. Curve
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southern California
This what lebron saying again this morning to us like he said in 2011

LeBron James after Game 6 of 2011 NBA Finals: "All the people that was rooting on me to fail, at the end of the day they gotta wake up tomorrow have the same life that they had before they woke up today. Same personal problems that they had today. I'm gonna continue to live the way I wanna live:mjlol:

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
Nah, breh is right

Bron actually quit...Wade was actually the best player in the series & when he realized he wouldn't win FMVP, he literally checked out

Wade took a backseat the next yr to massage Bron's ego

It's a totally fair take

heat.gif

:lolbron:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
That’s beside the point, he thought they were gonna be reeling off chips right away so he can’t now say that “we didn’t have enough quality role players in 2011” Lexcuses
I don't get your sentiments... the nikka straight up said he was trash, what more do you weirdos want?

Yes we know he choked, he admits to it. Now what?

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
That’s beside the point, he thought they were gonna be reeling off chips right away so he can’t now say that “we didn’t have enough quality role players in 2011” Lexcuses
bron wade and bosh all took paycuts so they could have good vets around them. But somehow the roster was still flawed, ok :mjlol:

maybe if the 27ppg scorer didnt turn into a high end roleplayer, they would've won.

If the alleged GOAT didn't get outplayed by old ass jason terry and 5'9 JJ Barea, maybe the Heat win.