Stephen A. Smith ETHERS LeBron James for Making Excuses About Losing To the Mavericks in 2011

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
People just wanna hate cuz they literally have nothing else to do with they lives

And when Bron is gone….. they gonna commit dat

They gonna commit that credit card payment to NBA league pass, where they will see real competitors like Shai, Wemby, Joker, Luka, Ant Edwards compete and not stack the deck. The NBA will be a much better place when that coddled excuse maker goes away.

This is him in a nutshell:

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
2011 is no doubt bad..... but it's not worse than losing a 3-1 lead and no longer being the greatest team in NBA history

:sas2:

Heat lost straight up.

Lebron lobbied for a player to get suspended.

But hey let's not obsess over fine details, because the fine details show everything about that fake GOAT is contrived.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
They gonna commit that credit card payment to NBA league pass, where they will see real competitors like Shai, Wemby, Joker, Luka, Ant Edwards compete and not stack the deck. The NBA will be a much better place when that coddled excuse maker goes away.

This is him in a nutshell:

If Bron was really as soft as many of y’all say he is…. Dude would’ve never lasted 5 seasons in the league and probably be strung out on drugs or broke like many other guys people thought was gonna do something but now distant memories.

Every era always had stacked decked teams, we not gonna give the white men a pass who made the maneuvers they made to get they slave pieces.

The clips you showed are no different than shyt that happens all the time.

Yall Bron haters are going out sad

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
I don't care what anybody says. Bron realized wade was on his way to getting finals MVP and sabotaged the whole squad. People can say it's bullshyt but I know what I seen :yeshrug:

Not first time I heard this and wouldn’t be surprised. Everything he did in his career was calculated to try and reach MJ status of being a GOAT.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Heat lost straight up.

Lebron lobbied for a player to get suspended.

But hey let's not obsess over fine details, because the fine details show everything about that fake GOAT is contrived.
It's amazing how people post on things without actually knowing what the fuk they are talking about

Draymond got suspended for an accumulation of techs/flagrants over the playoffs. Let's actually be knowledgeable before we start posting

Hope you learned something kid