Stephen A. Smith ETHERS LeBron James for Making Excuses About Losing To the Mavericks in 2011

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
The fact that 90% of this board still clowns him for that series and people always bring up JJ Barea and use it as THE black mark on his legacy...you couldn't be more wrong and have your head buried in the sand. Stop being a moron

Why do you even try breh?

Don't even trip...Bron is the standard of excellence for them because he is who they compare every one of their musical chairs guys they pretend to root for against

They can post as many smiley faces, threadbare arguments, incomplete videos, have as many dap fishing threads as they want.....Bron lives in their minds and burns their souls

And when he retires that shyt still ain't going nowhere

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
I've watched all 3 actually. I watch to hear about x's and o's n not about how is teammates were inadequate .
Then, what are you complaining about? What is the topic of discussion for most of the Podcasts? Admit you didn’t listen. That wasnt a discussion in all 3 podcasts. :scust:

RoCKetSity256

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NorthW62d Hat Boys
In my opinion Lebron threw this series

I dont know if it was Wade MVP or outside sources but it’s clear he threw the games

No way someone just forgets how to play basketball
The mavs forced lebron to either beat them with his jumper or get the ball out of your hands and let your team beat us. He was very uncomfortable in that situation. it has nothing to do with wade and a mvp or forgetting how to play basketbal He played horrible because they made him do something he wasn’t that good at doing