Stephen A questions why Kamala won't do interviews

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
AngryBaby or Bossman, make a thread about her speech anticipation thread where we talk about what she gonna say and what she said.
It's going to be an important speech

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps

1/1
MAGA keeps repeating the same lie, claiming that Kamala Harris has no policy ideas.

She has already proposed the following ideas, if you actually have been paying any attention.

- Expanding access to affordable housing.
- Increasing the minimum wage.
- Paid family leave.
- Tax credits for working families.
- Insuring that the super-wealthy pay their fair share in taxes.
- Gun reform, including an assault weapons ban, universal background check and red-flag laws.
- Expanding healthcare access under the ACA.
- Investing in green infrastructure.
- Strengthening voting rights.
- Criminal justice reform.
- Lowering prescription drug costs.
- Pushing for more consumer protections.
- Re-Establishing Roe v. Wade as the law of the land.
- Push for tribal self-determination.
- Go after price gouging.
- Stop landlords from charging unfair rents.
- Getting a ceasefire deal done in Gaza.

She literally has only had 20 days to prepare for an election. Most candidate spend months preparing policy ideas. I'd say, she's ahead of the game.

She plans to release a more outline policy plan this coming week.

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196

I did see this and an actual interviewer would ask “HOW Kamala, how do u plan to do these wonderful things?” That’s when I’m listening

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
I’m not as prideful as most humans. Shes saying a bunch of nothing playing coy. I understand it’s in her interest to wait for the dnc as well. I’m more mocking u and these other cats that simply give your votes away for feel good optimism. Hold these politicians feet to the fire.
Oh then... you simply don't understand the gravity of this particular election do you?

you think Trump and John McCain are the same shyt...don't you.

what are your stances on Climate?

what are your stances on the supreme court justice picks? If trump wins, It's a MAGA court for life.

whata re your stances on the DEI rhetoric?

do you care about women's rights? are you Pro-choice?

What do you think about Donald Trump not coneding to the peaceful transfer of power? Do you think thats a normal thing? Do you think he incited Jan 6th?

what do you think about the fact that Trump's only major legislation was a Tax cut for Billionaires? that put us into a defict of 2.3 trillion costing more than CHIPS, Student loan forgiveness, inflation reduction act, and American rescue plan COMBINED. And that he lost the most jobs on record for a president pre-covid? with 154,000 factory jobs lost pre-covid? and wages fell by $1000 under him by 2019.

where are you on these issues?

Amo Husserl

Superstar
Daps
Is he still a tether if he goin' after another tether, or a ADOS/FBA ally?

:jbhmm:
Both siders get at me, I gotta know.

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A
Simple, she’s leading in the polls, and the more Trump and Vance open their mouth they keep dropping. Never interrupt your enemy while they are in the middle of making a big mistake. When the polls start to even out they’ll pivot over to policy.

The art of war by sun tzu :wow:

I read that mf twice :whew:

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Everything about her campaign so far has literally been the most undemocratic process any presidential candidate has ever been able to enjoy.

Glenn Greenwald lol

Man you're too susceptible to the worst parts of the internet. I guess it all started with you believing that the slave trade was fake and now here you are posting Glenn Greenwald. You hate to see it.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
Glenn Greenwald lol

Man you're too susceptible to the worst parts of the internet. I guess it all started with you believing that the slave trade was fake and now here you are posting Glenn Greenwald. You hate to see it.
You actually know who he is weirdo