Stephen A questions why Kamala won't do interviews

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
I just want to hear policy not rap not dancing and giggling. Fix the economy bring back manufacturing jobs stop ducking reparations. It’s that simple son.
Her speeches have been generally about plans and policy...That reveals to me you aren't paying attention. She even called for a cease fire in Gaza which Biden would never do...

They were endorsed by the UAW and gave speeches there to unions, they proposed the Grocery bill also. Hell even if Harris DIDN'T say something, Walz is right there spittin;. Ya'll can't act like this man, she's touched the bases already.

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
The people (MAGA, closeted Trumpers, smart dumb fools, etc) who desperately want her to go on interviews are hoping for a “gotcha” moment after she'd likely be asked some extremely ridiculous and nonsensical questions by an interviewer that aren't answerable or worth answering.

That's what this is about. Republicans/MAGAs are getting desperate and on edge because a month ago, they felt like everything was in the bag and November couldn't come quick enough, celebrating early by throwing parties, buying balloons, and shyt.

Now all that shyt feels like a distant memory; I remember there were people on here after the debate who were among that crowd celebrating. Well, they've disappeared and got quiet.
Trump in all his interviews and rally’s is still bringing up Biden. Dude is old, feeble and can’t adapt. He’s real mad Smoking Joe got out.
:smugbiden:
He has low energy as well. I’m surprised they aren’t calling him old yet. His ego couldn’t handle it.
:russ:

Last edited:

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Her speeches have been generally about plans and policy...That reveals to me you aren't paying attention. She even called for a cease fire in Gaza which Biden would never do...

They were endorsed by the UAW and gave speeches there to unions, they proposed the Grocery bill also. Hell even if Harris DIDN'T say something, Walz is right there spittin;. Ya'll can't act like this man, she's touched the bases already.
U just dik riding breh. I need to hear actual policy

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
What are you talking about. wait...you ACTUALLY think she's never going to give an interview? you actually believe that? you don't...you just want to complain about something regarding her. We both know damn well she's going to do interviews.

You misunderstand
This is not about interviews
I'm talking about promises, about policies.

You know I can easily see this thread going like:
Everyone keeps saying she needs to do interviews and explain her platform and policies.
Then in 3 weeks she starts doing interviews and just complains about Trump and Vance and does not speak anything about her platform or policies.
Then after those interviews I can soooo easily you coming back to this thread and saying: SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, I TOLD YA'LL!!! :mjlol:

It is not about interviews only!

And btw I"m VERY VERY VERY HAPPY with her VP pick!
Possibly the best pick anyone could have done!!!
I was blown away by that pic, best pic in the entire country.

Do you know what her most major "policy" platform was during the previous election?
It was banning Trump from Social Media.

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Who tf is Nandita Bose?
You're wrong. be the first person in internet history to simply say:

"I'm sorry, you guys have demonstrated she spoke about policy more than Trump, I concede and change my perspective"

I personally don't think most humans are capable of this, and too prideful. You'll showcase that.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Another one added to the list.

Wanting Kamala to give interviews means you're shilling for Republicans.

twitter-duck.gif

bnew

Veteran
Daps
No it wasn’t. If she were asked about LGBT, Asians or Jews, her response would be nowhere as disrespectful.

nothing about them is equivalent since we're talking about trillions of dollars.

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
You misunderstand
This is not about interviews
I'm talking about promises, about policies.

You know I can easily see this thread going like:
Everyone keeps saying she needs to do interviews and explain her platform and policies.
Then in 3 weeks she starts doing interviews and just complains about Trump and Vance and does not speak anything about her platform or policies.
Then after those interviews I can soooo easily you coming back to this thread and saying: SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, I TOLD YA'LL!!! :mjlol:

It is not about interviews only!

And btw I"m VERY VERY VERY HAPPY with her VP pick!
Possibly the best pick anyone could have done!!!
I was blown away by that pic, best pic in the entire country.

Do you know what her most major "policy" platform was during the previous election?
It was banning Trump from Social Media.
She's doing it her way. Not according to the press. She's already said multiple times earlier this week she'll lay out policies end of this week and at DNC

It's just hilarious how same MAGA that say mainstream media is nothing but fake news. Now all of a sudden she need to do interviews with them

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
U just dik riding breh. I need to hear actual policy
This isn't rap bro. "dikk riding" isn't necessary when I can give tangible reasons as to why She's clearly a better candidate than Trump.

wait...dont be a p*ssy...Are you unclear that Kamala Harris is a better candidate than Trump?

answer that directly. I need to see if this is a confusing choice for a black man like yourself. ya'll motherfukkers need to stop being pussies and say where you STAND.

you don't know which is the better candidate bro?