:mjlol: asterisk champs...1)Bron solo 2)KD on team

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
1Zwx8_s-200x150.gif

Lebron stands y'all..
nikkas turn off the cognitive part of their brain when it comes to this nikka..
Lebron the same homotional ass nikka out here wearing WWF shirts with Kermit hats and juggin every chance he could last year(especially during that Christmas Game in Cleveland)..
So now the Warriors(specifically Curry/Durant/Dray) are supposed to be humble and passive to appease a nikka that was posing in the mirror like a turbo thot(caption and all)..
The fukk:russ:
To the victor comes the spoils..
fukk all that humble, choir boy shyt. If I had to sit with 3-1 over my head all summer, knowing that shyt was a fluke(except for Kyries' 3) and I comeback and show out and beat my opponent..
nikka I would be moonwalking, Milly Rockin, hammer dancing every chance I could on that ho ass nikka Lebytch:russ:
FOH
Champs ya bish:blessed::ahh::banderas:

Don't forget the Halloween party

GOAT

The bubble was fraudulent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not sure why people had a problem with Brons Instagram video
It was just corny as fukk tbh. Lebron is easy to make fun of because he's just a 6'8 250 pound dork. Great player though.

IWunD3r

Superstar
Daps
If Kyrie really fukked with Lebron, he wouldn't have been egging on the enemy(steph) mocking bron dance when both the cavs and warriors are entrenched in a rivalry that spawned 3 finals. Even if it was done and jest, you don't dance along with your rival mocking your teammates unless you really don't GAF about that nikka

Guess this is more confirmation Kyrie dont fukk with that nikka and I get the feeling a lot of nikkas feel this way about Lebron. I been saying on here for YEARS nikkas really don't fukk with Bron Bron like that.
IF I'M BRON:lawd:, I'D TRADE KYRIE FOR 3 FLAT EARTH MODELS, AND 1 FRIENDS THE COMPLETE SERIES BLU-RAY BOXSET.