Steph Mocking LeBron's Workout Vids While Kyrie Cheers Him On

Save $ not Hoes

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yeah this nikka got to go.

I couldn't imagine the amount of threads of how bytch made lebron would be if he was shucking and jivin with Durant right now demanding to be traded to the spurs or Minnesota :mjgrin:

I wondered how long before a nikka would top Durant bytch ass move, but this takes the cake for me.

Durants move was actually smart as fukk and put him in the best scenario. This nikka kyrie just wants to fukk bytches and cross nikkas over apparently. That's all good, but breh is going about it like a hoe. I remember at the beginning of the Cavs season bron just sitting back passing and rebounding letting kyrie get all the buckets talking about kyrie is a mvp and shyt and this is the repayment :francis:

That's why i don't get that bron ball shyt up until Christmas kyrie was the leading scorer. I think that game where bron and then went off on boston with kyrie in the bench had him feeling some type of way

Last edited:

McPiff

#goat
Daps
Some of y'all care way too much about the off the court drama. Damn near female like.

Young millionaires that are in the same career are probably going to hang out with each other outside of work.

You want players to carry that fake narrative shyt off the court? Only you lames really give a fukk about the "oh this nikka don't like him cause they beat him " narrative.

Let these nikkas live bruh.

Thats Hoe shyt by Kyrie. If you dont like a nikka you go dance with his enemy? Women do that shyt but im not surprise the coli cosigns it. I just seemed to me Lebron Haters always making threads about him. I think He legit bothers yall at night :russ:. Nikkas talm bout imagine being around Lebron this..Imagine that..you nikkas love Imagining some shyt fukk is wrong wit u weirdos?

This some housewives of atlanta shyt trutv shyt :mjlol:

nikkas care more bout this shyt than the players, in here psychoanalyzing whats going on and what lebron's/kyrie/steph are thinking :laff:

thats the Kobe stans for y'all. :mjlol:

There's absolutely nothing wrong with that video. these nikkas are outchea having fun and shyt and here goes kobe stans coming inwith the deep psychologic analysis and shyt :russ:

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lebron's post finals jabs were a response to what Klay said during the finals,and what Green did the previous year.......Green starting this shyt,not Lebron.....Did Lebron talk shyt to OKC or SA after beating them in the finals ?

Then lebron needs to do something about it on the court

It's 2-1 GS right now

Mad Good Dro

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
thats the Kobe stans for y'all. :mjlol:

There's absolutely nothing wrong with that video. these nikkas are outchea having fun and shyt and here goes kobe stans coming inwith the deep psychologic analysis and shyt :russ:

I wouldn't even know half of this shyt was going on if these dudes didn't post it

Dude's stay stalking these player's social media like females plotting for a come up and posting shyt with clickbait titles, then get upset when you call them chatty patty LSA ass nikkas :dead: