Steph Mocking LeBron's Workout Vids While Kyrie Cheers Him On

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
He pretended not to know anything about kyrie trade rumors when we all know damn well they're not trading kyrie without his permission:francis: Bron constantly gives his haters ammunition on his own:yeshrug:
lol what does that have to do with the workout video that they're making fun of at the wedding?

Is everything a conspiracy theory?

Mars

Superstar
Daps
Bron dont like Steph, hasn't liked him since he arrived as an MVP caliber player

Who cares ?.......what does Curry want ?...Lebron's approval ?......does he want Lebron's validation ?....Curry is starting to look like an insecure individual.....The only validation that matters in life is self validation.Curry's a top 3-5 player,he should pay Lebron dust and enjoy his championship victory.All he's doing is giving Lebron more ammo should cleveland win the title next season.

Fortunate Lee

Superstar
Daps
"Hell naw I ain't forgot...I just remember what you told me, you don't want war until you got your money right...I got my money right, now I want war"-2Pac aka Makaveli

9545358cf4a307005b36a92f39f10ee1--hip-hop-albums-rap-albums.jpg

LeBron-James-Halloween-Party-STACK.jpg
Since your hoe ass is quotin the goat

"Had bytch ass nikkas on my team, so indeed, they wet me up" :pacspit:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Kobe ran off 3 time finals MVP Shaq and then Shaq told him how his ass taste after he lost without him. It happens :manny:

Cavs blew game 3 as well and game 5 was competitive for the most part. KD was the difference. Even the hardest GS fan @G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman admits that :gucci:
He didn't run Shaq off...

Shaq lazy ass was a diva and Kobe gave the Lakers an ultimatum on whose gonna lead the team. They CHOSE Kobe and Shaq wanted to be traded because he didn't want to defer...

He went straight to Miami and then deferred to Kobe-lite:mjlol:

Cavs didn't blow anything, they were the shyttier team all 3 years with or without KD:mjlol:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
He didn't run Shaq off...

Shaq lazy ass was a diva and Kobe gave the Lakers an ultimatum on whose gonna lead the team. They CHOSE Kobe and Shaq wanted to be traded because he didn't want to defer...

He went straight to Miami and then deferred to Kobe-lite:mjlol:

Cavs didn't blow anything, they were the shyttier team all 3 years with or without KD:mjlol:

One year the Cavs didn't even have their 2nd and 3rd best player tho :heh:

More importantly Shaq's lazy ass carried the Lakers and Kobe to those first 3 rings show some respect :ufdup:. Rip Hamilton was giving Kobe the business so Shaq had enough. Joined up with a real one in Wade :wow: Even Kobe wasn't at Wade's level that finals. :banderas: