Steph Mocking LeBron's Workout Vids While Kyrie Cheers Him On

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
One year the Cavs didn't even have their 2nd and 3rd best player tho :heh:

More importantly Shaq's lazy ass carried the Lakers and Kobe to those first 3 rings show some respect :ufdup:. Rip Hamilton was giving Kobe the business so Shaq had enough. Joined up with a real one in Wade :wow: Even Kobe wasn't at Wade's level that finals. :banderas:
Shaq carried Kobe :heh:

Just like he carried Penny... Eddie Jones... Wade... Nash... Lebron... Boston big 3...

Oh wait, he didn't :heh:

Fact is, shaq mightve had only one ring without Kobe... Kobe went to the finals 3 times without Shaq:heh:

But this isn't about Kobe so stop trying to derail this. This is how NBA peers don't respect Lebron:mjlol:

Cavs even with their #2 and #3 stars were getting washed until the ref help, media crying, and injuries... Lebron knew his legacy was damn near over and so did the NBA:mjlol:

So this year GS get KD without trades or any bullshyt to try and finesse a championship team(like Lebron HAD to do twice) and they basically got swept if the nba hadnt decide to hand the Lebrons a game..

Got his ass whipped and now his #2 is basically saying dude is a clown and doesn't fukk with his ass and GS stuntin on his ass:mjlol:

blalienz

#AGP #HGC
Daps
Reppin
Planet Namek , Outer Space
Kyrie to the Warriors?:ohhh:
Its good for the leauge
full

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
I was reffering to a different one and my response fitted our Congo not yours but keep :cape: for Bron breh:salute:
You responded to my post without knowing what you're talking about. And you're still not typing correctly. Just hold the L...

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
1Zwx8_s-200x150.gif

Lebron stands y'all..
nikkas turn off the cognitive part of their brain when it comes to this nikka..

Lebron the same homotional ass nikka out here wearing WWF shirts with Kermit hats and juggin every chance he could last year(especially during that Christmas Game in Cleveland)..
So now the Warriors(specifically Curry/Durant/Dray) are supposed to be humble and passive to appease a nikka that was posing in the mirror like a turbo thot(caption and all)..
The fukk:russ:
To the victor comes the spoils..
fukk all that humble, choir boy shyt. If I had to sit with 3-1 over my head all summer, knowing that shyt was a fluke(except for Kyries' 3) and I comeback and show out and beat my opponent..
nikka I would be moonwalking, Milly Rockin, hammer dancing every chance I could on that ho ass nikka Lebytch:russ:
FOH
Champs ya bish:blessed::ahh::banderas:

you just described lebron haters. lebron's jabs on the warriors started from Curry and Draymonds jabs at the Cavs. Let me refresh your memory

Steph Curry on return to Cleveland: ‘Hopefully it still smells a little bit like champagne’

The Golden State Warriors are heading to Cleveland for the first time since winning the title there and on Sunday, Steph Curry had a clever reminder of that when speaking to reporters.

Via Bay Area Media Group:

“Obviously, walking in the locker room, it’ll be good memories,” Curry said Sunday. “Hopefully, it still smells a little bit like champagne.”

Steph Curry on return to Cleveland: 'Hopefully it still smells a little bit like champagne'

and

A year ago, Draymond Green said Cavs ‘suck’ during Warriors title celebration

A year ago, the Golden State Warriors were the ones who were crowned champions. And with that came a celebration in front of their fans, reveling in their Finals win over an injury-depleted Cavaliers squad.

Draymond Green took the moment to rub it in, saying the Cavs "suck" during an interview.

"Klay Thompson, yup," Green said. "Splash Brothers, yup. Cavaliers, NOPE. We won, yeah. They suck, yeah. We here, yup. They not, nope."

A year ago, Draymond Green said Cavs 'suck' during Warriors title celebration | FOX Sports

McPiff

#goat
Daps
I wouldn't even know half of this shyt was going on if these dudes didn't post it

Dude's stay stalking these player's social media like females plotting for a come up and posting shyt with clickbait titles, then get upset when you call them chatty patty LSA ass nikkas :dead:

these dudes are taking mental gymnastics to another level.

spend their days on the coli talking about one dude and then try to label dudes who call them out as stans. :pachaha:

(bu..bu...they're trolling :troll:)

dont get me wrong, a few of them are on point with the trolling shyt but the rest of them are way too invested in this shyt

Never seen such a bytchmade behavior. you'll never catch me talking about somebody/something i dont like, let alone do it multiple times

but hey, to each his own i guess

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
all the bron stans wanna forget what he did last offseason

warriors started it....yall acting like lebron came out of nowhere with the trolling:hhh:

Let me refresh your memory

Steph Curry on return to Cleveland: ‘Hopefully it still smells a little bit like champagne’

The Golden State Warriors are heading to Cleveland for the first time since winning the title there and on Sunday, Steph Curry had a clever reminder of that when speaking to reporters.

Via Bay Area Media Group:

“Obviously, walking in the locker room, it’ll be good memories,” Curry said Sunday. “Hopefully, it still smells a little bit like champagne.”

Steph Curry on return to Cleveland: 'Hopefully it still smells a little bit like champagne'

and

A year ago, Draymond Green said Cavs ‘suck’ during Warriors title celebration

A year ago, the Golden State Warriors were the ones who were crowned champions. And with that came a celebration in front of their fans, reveling in their Finals win over an injury-depleted Cavaliers squad.

Draymond Green took the moment to rub it in, saying the Cavs "suck" during an interview.

"Klay Thompson, yup," Green said. "Splash Brothers, yup. Cavaliers, NOPE. We won, yeah. They suck, yeah. We here, yup. They not, nope."

A year ago, Draymond Green said Cavs 'suck' during Warriors title celebration | FOX Sports