Steph Mocking LeBron's Workout Vids While Kyrie Cheers Him On

IWunD3r

Superstar
Daps
WHATS THE PROBLEM? :heh:
ALL I SEE IS, EVERY BODY WANNA BE WANNA BE LIKE BRON... THEY WANNA BEEEE LIKE BRON... :lawd:

BRON OUT HERE INFLUENCING nikkaS DANCE STYLES... NAME A BALLER POST-MIKE JORDAN BRON AIN'T INFLUENCED??:stopitslime:
BRON GAVE KYRIE FINAL TRIPS, BUT NOW BRON KEEPS HIS EYES ON THE JUDAS:francis:

THE SEASON OVER, AND EVERYBODY MISSING BRON.
ALL THE WHILE, BRON SOMEWHERE NOT EVEN THINKING ABOUT THEM. HE'S THINKING FAMILY. BEING A FATHER TO HIS KIDS, MAKING SURE THEY READY TO TAKE OVER THE SPORT ONCE HE LEAVES. ZURI GONNA SHUT IT DOWN FOR THE WNBA :whew:

BRON LIKE 95-96' PAC... ALL THESE nikkaS PLOTTING TO GET HIM. WILL HE STAND OR WILL HE FOLD? COME ON LET'S PICTURE THE POSSIBILITY.:ohhh:
THEY PUSHING BRON TO THE EDGE. THE OPENING GAME FOR THE CAVS, IS GONNA BE FOR THE NBA, WHAT FEBRUARY 13 WAS TO 1996:wow:.

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
We must be talking about different things. Bron has posted so much weird shyt I can see where we got confused:mjlol:
I can not see where we got confused. They are mocking one specific video at this wedding, obviously I was referring that one. You went left on your own...

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
ALL I SEE IS, EVERY BODY WANNA BE WANNA BE LIKE BRON... THEY WANNA BEEEE LIKE BRON... :lawd:

BRON OUT HERE INFLUENCING nikkaS DANCE STYLES... NAME A BALLER POST-MIKE JORDAN BRON AIN'T INFLUENCED??:stopitslime:

ALL THE WHILE, BRON SOMEWHERE NOT EVEN THINKING ABOUT THEM. HE'S THINKING FAMILY. BEING A FATHER TO HIS KIDS, MAKING SURE THEY READY TO TAKE OVER THE SPORT ONCE HE LEAVES. ZURI GONNA SHUT IT DOWN FOR THE WNBA :whew:

BRON LIKE 95-96' PAC... ALL THESE nikkaS PLOTTING TO GET HIM. WILL HE STAND OR WILL HE FOLD? COME ON LET'S PICTURE THE POSSIBILITY.:ohhh:
THEY PUSHING BRON TO THE EDGE. THE OPENING GAME FOR THE CAVS, IS GONNA BE FOR THE NBA, WHAT FEBRUARY 13 WAS TO 1996:wow:.
:mjlol:

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

:gucci::lolbron:

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Who cares ?.......what does Curry want ?...Lebron's approval ?......does he want Lebron's validation ?....Curry is starting to look like an insecure individual.....The only validation that matters in life is self validation.Curry's a top 3-5 player,he should pay Lebron dust and enjoy his championship victory.All he's doing is giving Lebron more ammo should cleveland win the title next season.
1Zwx8_s-200x150.gif

Lebron stands y'all..
nikkas turn off the cognitive part of their brain when it comes to this nikka..
Lebron the same homotional ass nikka out here wearing WWF shirts with Kermit hats and juggin every chance he could last year(especially during that Christmas Game in Cleveland)..
So now the Warriors(specifically Curry/Durant/Dray) are supposed to be humble and passive to appease a nikka that was posing in the mirror like a turbo thot(caption and all)..
The fukk:russ:
To the victor comes the spoils..
fukk all that humble, choir boy shyt. If I had to sit with 3-1 over my head all summer, knowing that shyt was a fluke(except for Kyries' 3) and I comeback and show out and beat my opponent..
nikka I would be moonwalking, Milly Rockin, hammer dancing every chance I could on that ho ass nikka Lebytch:russ:
FOH
Champs ya bish:blessed::ahh::banderas:

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who cares ?.......what does Curry want ?...Lebron's approval ?......does he want Lebron's validation ?....Curry is starting to look like an insecure individual.....The only validation that matters in life is self validation.Curry's a top 3-5 player,he should pay Lebron dust and enjoy his championship victory.All he's doing is giving Lebron more ammo should cleveland win the title next season.

Lebron didn't even it do that himself last season

Poohdini

Rwanda Patriots Center #11
Daps
Reppin

We already got a Scitt cac

Jordan>>LeFrozen

It was written in the Bible
Daps
Reppin
NYC
If Kyrie really fukked with Lebron, he wouldn't have been egging on the enemy(steph) mocking bron dance when both the cavs and warriors are entrenched in a rivalry that spawned 3 finals. Even if it was done and jest, you don't dance along with your rival mocking your teammates unless you really don't GAF about that nikka

Guess this is more confirmation Kyrie dont fukk with that nikka and I get the feeling a lot of nikkas feel this way about Lebron. I been saying on here for YEARS nikkas really don't fukk with Bron Bron like that.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps

:laff: