Steph Mocking LeBron's Workout Vids While Kyrie Cheers Him On

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Sure breh. Whatever you say
full
They damn near got swept again this year if it wasn't for 50 FT's in a half:mjlol:

The Lebrons barely won the year before even with the crying in the media and injuries with GS:mjlol:

but thats in the past... The future is him most likely getting swept again and having star teammates that don't fukk with him and dance with other nikkas that don't fukk with him:bryan:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
They damn near got swept again this year if it wasn't for 50 FT's in a half:mjlol:

The Lebrons barely won the year before even with the crying in the media and injuries with GS:mjlol:

but thats in the past... The future is most likely getting swept again and having star teammates that don't fukk with you and dance with other nikkas that don't fukk with you:bryan:
Kobe ran off 3 time finals MVP Shaq and then Shaq told him how his ass taste after he lost without him. It happens :manny:

Cavs blew game 3 as well and game 5 was competitive for the most part. KD was the difference. Even the hardest GS fan @G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman admits that :gucci:
Bron dont like Steph, hasn't liked him since he arrived as an MVP caliber player
Yea this is true. Bron loved that nikka when he was in Miami. :lolbron:

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
Curry with The Light Skinned Negro Shenanigans :blessed:

And y'all lame Negro's are :umad:

Get off LeBron dikk and wipe yo mouths, crying and shyt

Look here The World Champions Golden State Warrior's are The Bullys on the Block, we going to talk shyt, mock you and flex on you because we can and we will beat your ass on the court, we will keep the game interesting then go on a 20-0 run in the third quarter.

Chef Curry X, The Baby Face Assassin still dropping long range Daggers on y'all asses:ohlawd:all the way from Texas and it still hurt feelings:mjlol:

Last edited:

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Thats Hoe shyt by Kyrie. If you dont like a nikka you go dance with his enemy? Women do that shyt but im not surprise the coli cosigns it. I just seemed to me Lebron Haters always making threads about him. I think He legit bothers yall at night :russ:. Nikkas talm bout imagine being around Lebron this..Imagine that..you nikkas love Imagining..like nikkas should stare into space..Imagining some shyt fukk is wrong wit u weirdos?

Last edited: