Steph Mocking LeBron's Workout Vids While Kyrie Cheers Him On

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka you condin dat hoe shyt is tellin me all I need to know aboutcho character.

:russ:

You taking this more serious than they are.

They not on a battlefield killing each other. Steph ain't rob Kyrie's grandma. :mjlol:

Draymond hit Bron in the nuts, 8 months later they in a barbershop drinking, cracking jokes and sharing wisdom.

And you upset that Kyrie was best man for a former Warrior and he was having fun with current ones.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
1) the team that they beat wasn't the team that made it to the finals
2) KD being weak hoe, went to a stack team that already knew they couldn't beat Cavs when they were healthy

Bron built a stacked team...twice
KD joined a team to make them stacked

Boo hoo nikkaz

Young Fab

Banned
Daps
:russ:

You taking this more serious than they are.

They not on a battlefield killing each other. Steph ain't rob Kyrie's grandma. :mjlol:

Draymond hit Bron in the nuts, 8 months later they in a barbershop drinking, cracking jokes and sharing wisdom.

And you upset that Kyrie was best man for a former Warrior and he was having fun with current ones.
Why you keep tryna keep paint me as "mad"? nikka I love when nikkas show me dey true colors, makes me happy if anything.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Bron still the best player in the league. And arguably the best player ever. :manny:
kobe_no.gif

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Nah you stop nikka......the bad boys was bullyin off the court too, facts. They didn't give a fukk bout Jordan like a Stan like you does. It was fukk Jordan direct from lainbeer, Isaiah and mahorn......and dumars used to check the shyt outta him on court defensively. They started the "Jordan rules" mantra OFF THE COURT.....disrespected him in interviews with Bob Costas......stop revising history. Why you think MJ didn't want Isaiah on the 92' Olympic team.....nikkas ain't even respect MJ enough to shake his hand after he finally got the ECF finals win....

Shyt definitely wasn't just on court antics.

It wasn't MJ who got Isaiah off the Dream Team......it was actually :blessedmagic:

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Heat wasn't stacked...heat had a big 3 and a bunch of role players.
kD joined a stacked team to make them unbeatable...team was already the best team in the nba

GS stars were organic though. You can't dismiss that. You got Steph and 2 stars and role players.

Heat was 2 Superstars and a star and their role players.

We're talking semantics breh.

Before the Thunder's owner decided to be cheap, they were the best organically built team. Not a created Superteam.

Same with Golden State before KD joined. If Barnes had signed the extension he was offered, there'd be no KD.

Bron stacked the odds in his favor to to run the East. First in Miami and again in Cleveland. I don't see the problem with that either by the way. You join up with other cats by any means to get yourself a championship. If the organization had done it, they'd be called geniuses, but since it's the players, everyone gets mad.

Bron was part of opening Pandora's Box, so now this is what we got. :yeshrug: If these organizations don't have their shyt together with their stars after the first contract extension, they better watch out. :francis:

As far as this shyt is concerned, nikkaz are overreacting. But I'm enjoying jokes and fukkery, so :pachaha:

fifth column

Superstar
Daps
Why you keep tryna keep paint me as "mad"? nikka I love when nikkas show me dey true colors, makes me happy if anything.
Stfu and watch the games cause you don't know any of these players. You just a customer/fan or worse stan