Steph Mocking LeBron's Workout Vids While Kyrie Cheers Him On

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Ok.. that's not the point though

Point is heat wasn't stack...it was a big 3 and a bunch of decaying role players.. Gsw is stacked...

Its just about calling a spade a spade

3 in their prime all-stars, we were stacked. Lost twice because LeBron got shook against JJ Barea and then ran up on a monster in San Antonio. Wasn't a single team going to "out-talent" us in those 4 years.

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
Point is, you're just making more excuses for this nikka

I swear yall never hold this dude accountable for shyt:mjlol:

Now its "they never had a stacked team or a superteam because of decaying role players"... Just ignoring the 3 allstars (2 superstars) on one team:mjlol:
Ur obsessed bro

G-Zeus

Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
3 in their prime all-stars, we were stacked. Lost twice because LeBron got shook against JJ Barea and then ran up on a monster in San Antonio. Wasn't a single team going to "out-talent" us in those 4 years.
1 was in his prime 1 outta 4 years... Then people where questioning if he would even average 20 points... Injury and age did Wade in.

2 in their prime.

Rest is role players who were way past their prime

Not a stacked team

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
1 was in his prime 1 outta 4 years... Then people where questioning if he would even average 20 points... Injury and age did Wade in.

2 in their prime.

Rest is role players who were way past their prime

Not a stacked team
Wade averaged > 20 ppg 3 of those 4 years, not quite sure what you're talking about besides trying to make a LeBron lead team look weaker than what it was.

G-Zeus

Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
Wade averaged > 20 ppg 3 of those 4 years, not quite sure what you're talking about besides trying to make a LeBron lead team look weaker than what it was.
That's not his prime.. and he was often out for injuries.. are u really so mad at LeBron ur forgetting all of this?

Remember the first year Wade....he was insane

G-Zeus

Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
Because i stop to drop shyt on you and your beloved every so often after im done doing other things?

Ok bruh, I'll be that:mjlol:
Why do u feel the need to do that though? Day in day out.....that's obsession.. but to be honest..don't really care much.. do u.

Long as the gayness stops.. I am cool..

I think gays are overtaking sport talk now...

They took hip hop already...I need sport to remain as is..

Peace

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Standing there with the guy that just beat him cheering on the fact that he just got beat.

It's like the chic that broke up with her dude and went to mess with his friends to make him jealous, only to be smutted out and clowned and left worse off than she started :wow:
KYRIE DONT FUKK WITH LEBRON...I COULD SEE IF THIS WAS SOME JIM JONES CAM'RON TYPE SHYT THEY DIDNT GROW UP TOGETHER KYRIE DIDNT EVEN WANT THAT NIKKA TO COME TO CLEVELAND BUT WTF COULD HE DO ABOUT IT :mjlol: ID LAUGH THAT NIKKA OUT TOO BUSINESS IS BUSINESS...NOW IF IT WAS WADE ID BE DISAPPOINTED

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
KYRIE DONT FUKK WITH LEBRON...I COULD SEE IF THIS WAS SOME JIM JONES CAM'RON TYPE SHYT THEY DIDNT GROW UP TOGETHER KYRIE DIDNT EVEN WANT THAT NIKKA TO COME TO CLEVELAND BUT WTF COULD HE DO ABOUT IT :mjlol: ID LAUGH THAT NIKKA OUT TOO BUSINESS IS BUSINESS...NOW IF IT WAS WADE ID BE DISAPPOINTED
Don't matter if he don't "fukk" with him.

He LOST with him:comeon:

Gangstar8

Superstar
Daps
Jesus.. what's gsw weakness?
None
What was heat weakness?
Rebound...no real center..bench...mediocre point guards

Man a big three and a stack team is two different beast.. a big relies on the big three solely..

A stack team relies on 5 players playing any given time and they are good.

That's what happens when you play lebron ball