Steph Mocking LeBron's Workout Vids While Kyrie Cheers Him On

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Standing there with the guy that just beat him cheering on the fact that he just got beat.

It's like the chic that broke up with her dude and went to mess with his friends to make him jealous, only to be smutted out and clowned and left worse off than she started :wow:

He's not cheering on the fact that they got beat. He's making fun of a silly ass video that Bron Bron just so happened to put out the same day as the Warriors parade.

Young Fab

Banned
Daps
No problem wit what Steph Curry did, that shyt is great. Whether dem nikkas is cool in real life, idk but ik dat Bron vs Steph woulda been a GREAT rivalry if not for p*ssy ass KD just insertin himself into da shyt...........it's fukk KD for life for dat shyt............but Kyrie just showed how hoe-ish he really is. Dancin wit da nikkas dat just beatcho ass. I see KD & Kyrie cut from da same bytch-cloth.

If I'm Bron I'm tellin Gilbert to keep Kyrie and send his ass to da D-League, let him spend da next year in Hell(no disrespect to da D-League)

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No problem wit what Steph Curry did, that shyt is great. Whether dem nikkas is cool in real life, idk but ik dat Bron vs Steph woulda been a GREAT rivalry if not for p*ssy ass KD just insertin himself into da shyt...........it's fukk KD for life for dat shyt............but Kyrie just showed how hoe-ish he really is. Dancin wit da nikkas dat just beatcho ass. I see KD & Kyrie cut from da same bytch-cloth.

If I'm Bron I'm tellin Gilbert to keep Kyrie and send his ass to da D-League, let him spend da next year in Hell(no disrespect to da D-League)
He was the fukking best man at his boy's wedding :gucci:

Was he supposed to stop fukking with Barnes because the Warriors beat him in 2015?

Was he supposed to try to avoid the Warrior players like Bron did Riley at Wade's wedding?

Young Fab

Banned
Daps
He was the fukking best man at his boy's wedding :gucci:

Was he supposed to stop fukking with Barnes because the Warriors beat him in 2015?

Was he supposed to try to avoid the Warrior players like Bron did Riley at Wade's wedding?
nikka you condin dat hoe shyt is tellin me all I need to know aboutcho character.