Steph Mocking LeBron's Workout Vids While Kyrie Cheers Him On

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline

Edit- It's from Harrison Barnes' Wedding last night

:dwillhuh:

We outchea arguing and defending these nikkas and they don´t even fukk with each other and kick it and are homies in real life with their supposed ´enemies´

We need to be more focused on getting our own money up than worrying about this soap opera shyt

And Curry really feeling himself.. he wasn´t feeling himself in the 4th quarter of Game 7 when it mattered though.. Can´t stand these ´let´s add KD.. and NOW we´re tough´ nikkas.. but they´ll be champs for years the way it looks. Disgusting.
:hhh:

BlackDroog

All Star
Daps
This is hilarious but honestly...it's low level trolling. Talking shyt about basketball (i.e. Lebron vs Draymond) is great competitive banter and good for the game/fans...but this seems like some petty, childish "lets make fun of the bully behind his back" type of shyt. Like steph is really in his feelings about Lebron. And IDK what to say about kyrie. I mean...your friends are your friends, but it makes him look like a lame to see him there cheer leading and gassing him.

Full Disclosure: I'm a Bullets Fan and I'm not picking sides with any of these Cleveland/GS nikkas in their corny beef.....John Wall is the GOAT trash talker/NBA Troll anyway...:yeshrug:

gpKgg.gif

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Exactly.......Bron permanently damaged cats basketball resumes (3-1 comeback) and it can't be undone......Kyrie just a simpleton used in the moment. No matter how much Kyrie wanna hate Bron......he hit the shot that gave Bron the mantle. The Bron haters gonna eat every bit of food they chef gonna try to feed em......but cats still feeble wit these feeble antic praises. Season starts soon:mjgrin:
slack_imgs_4.gif

You say something?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
How is he acting like a hoe?
Standing there with the guy that just beat him cheering on the fact that he just got beat.

It's like the chic that broke up with her dude and went to mess with his friends to make him jealous, only to be smutted out and clowned and left worse off than she started :wow: