Steph Mocking LeBron's Workout Vids While Kyrie Cheers Him On

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Heat wasn't stacked...heat had a big 3 and a bunch of role players.
kD joined a stacked team to make them unbeatable...team was already the best team in the nba
How was that not stacked :heh:

Its not like GS went out and searched for Allstars before KD. Draymond, Klay, and Steph were all developed into all-stars in GS... They put in the work as a team for years.

And ask most Bronsexuals, Draymond shouldn't even be considered an all-star to some of them.

Lebron put 2 of the top players in the NBA together TWICE on purpose including himself... If you the "best player in the league" and "the best player ever" (as some have said in this very thread) then you wouldn't need to do that shyt.

Then he bragged about winning "not one, not two, not three, not four"... Etc.

I guess he shouldve been talking about losing "not one, not two, not three, not four..."

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil

Its not like GS went out and searched for Allstars before KD. Draymond, Klay, and Steph were all developed into all-stars in GS... They put in the work as a team for years.

And ask most Bronsexuals, Draymond shouldn't even be considered an all-star to some of them.

Lebron put 2 of the top players in the NBA together TWICE on purpose including himself... If you the "best player in the league" and "the best player ever" (as some have said in this very thread) then you wouldn't need to do that shyt.

I guess he shouldve been talking about losing "not one, not two, not three, not four..."
Jesus.. what's gsw weakness?
None
What was heat weakness?
Rebound...no real center..bench...mediocre point guards

Man a big three and a stack team is two different beast.. a big relies on the big three solely..

A stack team relies on 5 players playing any given time and they are good.

G-Zeus

Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
GS stars were organic though. You can't dismiss that. You got Steph and 2 stars and role players.

Heat was 2 Superstars and a star and their role players.

We're talking semantics breh.

Before the Thunder's owner decided to be cheap, they were the best organically built team. Not a created Superteam.

Same with Golden State before KD joined. If Barnes had signed the extension he was offered, there'd be no KD.

Bron stacked the odds in his favor to to run the East. First in Miami and again in Cleveland. I don't see the problem with that either by the way. You join up with other cats by any means to get yourself a championship. If the organization had done it, they'd be called geniuses, but since it's the players, everyone gets mad.

Bron was part of opening Pandora's Box, so now this is what we got. :yeshrug: If these organizations don't have their shyt together with their stars after the first contract extension, they better watch out. :francis:

As far as this shyt is concerned, nikkaz are overreacting. But I'm enjoying jokes and fukkery, so :pachaha:
That's bullshyt... kD is in his own lane...

LeBron formed a big three something done many times before him..
kD joined a stack team...organic or not....I don't know why yall wanna rewrite story for...

Heat was called a big three for 4 years while they played and 3 years old I a couple of months ago....once kD joins gsw now we wanna change shyt and call it stacked...
LBJ,Wade, Bosh and who again made it stack???

G-Zeus

Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil

U have a hard time posting without gay references... Gayness on ur mind breh...wish u could spare me.

Sport sport sport...

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Jesus.. what's gsw weakness?
None
What was heat weakness?
Rebound...no real center..bench...mediocre point guards

Man a big three and a stack team is two different beast.. a big relies on the big three solely..

A stack team relies on 5 players playing any given time and they are good.
Thats nobody's fault except Lebron for trying to put 3 established allstars together who are all getting paid a grip.

Steph wasn't even getting paid MVP money for the past 3 years :mjlol:

And just the beginning of last year nikkas was saying GS had no bench or rebounding :gucci:

G-Zeus

Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
Thats nobody's fault except Lebron for trying to put 3 established allstars together who are all getting paid a grip.

Steph wasn't even getting paid MVP money for the past 3 years :mjlol:

And just the beginning of last year nikkas was saying GS had no bench or rebounding :gucci:
Ok.. that's not the point though

Point is heat wasn't stack...it was a big 3 and a bunch of decaying role players.. Gsw is stacked...

Its just about calling a spade a spade

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Poor kyrie. Don't realize what he's in for. When he's on some other team wasting away, the warriors gonna really be laughing knowing they made there rival weaker. Dude a true pawn at the point.

how did GSW make Cleveland weaker? :what:

they got Durant and they beat em. thats all really.

Dan Gilbert is the one who is making the Cavs weaker. trying to pay GM's $1.5 mil per year.
q3R8koU.png

The Cavs didnt make the smartest roster moves for the future. I never liked Love for a future piece. They did win a championship so you cant say they made a mistake in signing him. They cant get rid of him though.

Griffin reported was close to having both PG13 and Melo in Cavs uniforms yet Gilbert didnt give him a contract. :snoop: this isnt hard to believe seeing that Pritchard didnt really get much for PG13 and then Knicks arent gonna get much for Melo.

If those two were there, I am pretty sure Kyrie plays out the rest of his contract. Kyrie wants out because the Cavs had a horrible offseason.

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Point is heat wasn't stack...it was a big 3 and a bunch of decaying role players.. Gsw is stacked...

Before the team came together, Heat had 1 player under contract. Chalmers. It wasnt even a team, just an organization. They dumped Beasley for nothing. They build that entire team around those 3 guys with a bunch of league vet minimums. :martin:

G-Zeus

Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
Before the team came together, Heat had 1 player under contract. Chalmers. It wasnt even a team, just an organization. They dumped Beasley for nothing. They build that entire team around those 3 guys with a bunch of league vet minimums. :martin:
Yup... Nothing like gsw who got lucky twice..
Once with curry..and now with KD taking major cuts

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth

Point is, you're just making more excuses for this nikka

I swear yall never hold this dude accountable for shyt:mjlol:

Now its "they never had a stacked team or a superteam because of decaying role players"... Just ignoring the 3 allstars (2 superstars) on one team:mjlol: