Steph Mocking LeBron's Workout Vids While Kyrie Cheers Him On

Edub

Veteran
Daps
LeBron deaded these nikkaz 3-1 and they never got over it.

Crying for help and getting Durant will never get rid of that pain Bron in inflicted in 2016.
Exactly.......Bron permanently damaged cats basketball resumes (3-1 comeback) and it can't be undone......Kyrie just a simpleton used in the moment. No matter how much Kyrie wanna hate Bron......he hit the shot that gave Bron the mantle. The Bron haters gonna eat every bit of food they chef gonna try to feed em......but cats still feeble wit these feeble antic praises. Season starts soon:mjgrin:

Last edited:

Edub

Veteran
Daps
Physical play on the court isn't disrespect. Being clowned off the court is. Nobody dared clown MJ off the court. Especially in the mid-90s when he was the same age as LeBron and a 3-4 time champion.

Stop it.
Nah you stop nikka......the bad boys was bullyin off the court too, facts. They didn't give a fukk bout Jordan like a Stan like you does. It was fukk Jordan direct from lainbeer, Isaiah and mahorn......and dumars used to check the shyt outta him on court defensively. They started the "Jordan rules" mantra OFF THE COURT.....disrespected him in interviews with Bob Costas......stop revising history. Why you think MJ didn't want Isaiah on the 92' Olympic team.....nikkas ain't even respect MJ enough to shake his hand after he finally got the ECF finals win....

Shyt definitely wasn't just on court antics.

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
Most y'all nikkas are gay for Lebron, thats all

Nobodies penis was on anyones minds but yours tho bruh :dame:
Don't remember making any references to penises until I called u out on it... I kept it b-ball

U out here calling LeBron fans bronsexuals...gay mafia got yall hooked on making gay references to sport....what happened to just talking about sports and who is the best????

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Don't remember making any references to penises until I called u out on it... I kept it b-ball

U out here calling LeBron fans bronsexuals...gay mafia got yall hooked on making gay references to sport....what happened to just talking about sports and who is the best????
You just made one, nobody was thinking about penises except you fakkit:heh:

You want it to be gay to deflect on how GAY you nikkas are for Lebron...

"I don't care what team he goes on, I go where Lebron go" - typical Bronsexual = GAY

Most of y'all nikkas not even Cleveland fans :heh:

Stop trying to deflect this gay shyt to me because Lebron is getting shytted on in the thread, Bronsexual:umad:

G-Zeus

Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
You just made one, nobody was thinking about penises except you fakkit:heh:

You want it to be gay to deflect on how GAY you nikkas are for Lebron...

"I don't care what team he goes on, I go where Lebron go" - typical Bronsexual = GAY

Most of y'all nikkas not even Cleveland fans :heh:

Stop trying to deflect this gay shyt to me because Lebron is getting shytted on in the thread, Bronsexual:umad:
Still making it about sex
:hhh:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Still making it about sex
:hhh:
Wasn't nobody thinking about sex, penises, or anything except you bruh :mjlol:

But whatever helps you process these feet on Bron/Bronsexuals neck and sleep better I guess:yeshrug:

I could always switch back to "LeThotties" if it makes you feel better

G-Zeus

Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
Wasn't nobody thinking about sex, penises, or anything except you bruh :mjlol:

But whatever helps you process these feet on Bron/Bronsexuals neck and sleep better I guess:yeshrug:

I could always switch back to "LeThotties" if it makes you feel better
BronSEXual

Some gay twitter poster got yall twisted...

Make sure to remember..sport can be discussed without gay references...