Steph Mocking LeBron's Workout Vids While Kyrie Cheers Him On

Trece

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
It's not crazy to say that Brons peers dont respect him and I'm a Henny Bron disciple. Do you think its because Bron has been more sociable amongst other players over the years so they've become comfortable with him. Kobe didn't have any friends except the basketball and maybe that added to his mystic.

Bron took the nice guy Shaq approach because that is who he is. He made friends with various guys in the league on different teams. When men see you dancing and putting on costumes and generally as a big goofball it is really hard to just flipbthe switch into I want respect now mode. MJ and Kobe were too square to be as social and have as much fun as Bron had. MJ wouldnt have instagrammed himself so damn much and Kobe just wouldnt have been out as much period but at the end of the day you know that these dudes were real on the court. Half the GS Warriors stan Kobe and had they faced him in the finals and beat him they would of showed him the respect of warriors to warrior type shyt. Bron clowns around way too much, he seeks the spotlight, constantly is looking for approval from the crowd and so he makes a silly ass video that can get imitated. Another problem for Bron is that he is getting older, his best friends are on the way out and there is a newer network of younger players that look at Bron like
:flabbynsick:

LordLyons

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Curry with The Light Skinned Negro Shenanigans :blessed:

And y'all lame Negro's are :umad:

Get off LeBron dikk and wipe yo mouths, crying and shyt

Look here The World Champions Golden State Warrior's are The Bullys on the Block, we going to talk shyt, mock you and flex on you because we can and we will beat your ass on the court, we will keep the game interesting then go on a 20-0 run in the third quarter.

Chef Curry X, The Baby Face Assassin still dropping long range Daggers on y'all asses:ohlawd:all the way from Texas and it still hurt feelings:mjlol:
warriors were nothing before 2015 breh
yall just now getting a taste of winning water

catskill247

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
tXT3F1x_d.jpg

Kd is in india right now
:mjlol:
Remind me of when Riddikk Bowe won the world title and then went on a world tour.

Paradise50

Superstar
Daps

This chick was at the wedding. Kyrie need to complete the ether, pull a 180 and mack a brown skinned melanoid that shyts on Savannah

She was probably there with Kendall Marshall BUT Kyrie took doc daughter from Strickland when he was at UNC :mjlol:

If Kyrie do 2 Heels like that then :mjcry:

Harry B

Superstar
Daps

This chick was at the wedding. Kyrie need to complete the ether, pull a 180 and mack a brown skinned melanoid that shyts on Savannah

"I don't believe in participation trophies."

Kyrie :ohhh:

What's brown skinned? Manute Bol was brown for all I know and so are Mexicans, different shades.

camer999

All Star
Daps
They didn't NEED Durant... They already had beat Cleveland and was beating them thoroughly until the NBA took over and tried to make it interesting

Durant just made sure that dumb shyt was never going to happen again
Obviously they could only win without Durant when the king was without his shield and sword and still took them to six.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
He was in his 30s in the Bad Boys era where MJ got beaten, emasculated and disrespected regularly by the Pistons. That's why all things FS1 are blocked on my tv & twitter.

Physical play on the court isn't disrespect. Being clowned off the court is. Nobody dared clown MJ off the court. Especially in the mid-90s when he was the same age as LeBron and a 3-4 time champion.

Stop it.