Steph entered the NBA in 09.. Bron 03 they both have 4 rings

fifth column

Superstar
Daps
You a whole ass lie. :martin:

I have social media posts at the time of the Durant acquisition claiming the Cavs didn't stand a chance :mjlol:

You nikkas is anonymous on this board-- I've been public for a looooong time. My record is immaculate :mjlol:

But forget about me for a second-- THIS IS WHAT THE PUBLIC/MEDIA SAID:

Screenshot-1888.png

I can go on and on.

You are lying on Al Gore's internet that people thought the Cavs stood a chance against that Warriors team. nikka PLEASE :dead:

Check my join date :ufdup:

fifth column

Superstar
Daps
Reggie-- I post for the public. I'm responding to you, yes, but the point I was making when I said

...was that those people who will have that conversation will have to deal with people like me. :youngsabo:

Can I level with you? :jbhmm:

I've been a LeBron fan since he was in high school. I actually have his mixtapes before he made it to the league on DVD :mjlol:

For at least that long, I have been making arguments in favor of LeBron. Being a Lakers fan that grew up in Los Angeles, I have received non-stop vitriol from guys that were on my side regarding our favorite team (the Lakers), but vehemently against me on LeBron. For at least the past twenty years, I have felt alone in my defense of the truth.

When guys like Nick Wright hit the scene, I felt a kinship with dude, because he was dispensing the same kind of truth about James as I was. I then realized that I wasn't alone, and recently, I've seen a large swath of people doing the work I'd been doing for like 15 years.

I said that to say, people are waking up to the myths that surround basketball players. Jordan is even getting exposed in a way I thought I'd never see. I was saying 1-9 before LeBron won his first title-- do you know how much shyt I got for saying that? Breh, you wouldn't believe. Being surrounded by Lakers fans, and most importantly, Kobe stans, I had to hear it every goddamn day. They hated that LeBron was getting the Jordan comparisons over Kobe, who was damned near a photo copy of MJ.

Maybe there were always nikkas like me, and because I was doing this before social media was a real thing, I just didn't realize and couldn't connect with them. But now, I see that isn't the case.

You say there will be people that have the Steph/LeBron conversation? I say there will be more people that debunk it, because it isn't a real conversation. I've seen it with my own eyes. I'm elated brehs like @Osmosis, @Rhakim, @VegasCAC, @murksiderock and others stay kicking knowledge on these subjects. There's a reason everyone that opposes them are deep in the red on this board, and that's because real nikkas know the deal.

They provide legitimate analysis using numbers, videos and what actually occurred to make their points. This is my entire M.O.

So I'm like Thanos after he hit the snap: I can finally rest

main-qimg-93c85e9b4d71eaf1992c567238a85648
MJ > Bron the known world acknowledges this so stop. I like Bron, he’s top 3 ever

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Bron fans delusional typing essays talking about people are waking up to myths :mjlol: Like the common man is running around thinking Bron is better than MJ or even Kobe. These dudes don’t talk about basketball outside at all

fifth column

Superstar
Daps
Bron fans delusional typing essays talking about people are waking up to myths :mjlol: Like the common man is running around thinking Bron is better than MJ or even Kobe. These dudes don’t talk about basketball outside at all
Real talk I’ve never heard anybody outside talking about Bron as no kind of goat