Steph Curry's Parents Getting a Divorce

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
He also says she is now living with another man ... claiming that should prevent her from collecting alimony.

But, now Sonya is firing back ... admitting she's in a dating relationship with another man, but saying it didn't start until months after she and Dell agreed to legally separate.

these women don't even wait married for like 30 something years divorce and already spreading her legs for another man

ApolloStark

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He also says she is now living with another man ... claiming that should prevent her from collecting alimony.

But, now Sonya is firing back ... admitting she's in a dating relationship with another man, but saying it didn't start until months after she and Dell agreed to legally separate.

these women don't even wait married for like 30 something years divorce and already spreading her legs for another man

#GMB is the army, better yet the navy

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

She also notes she is NOT living with the man ... but rather alone because Dell refused to allow her to stay in their home.

And, then she dropped the hammer ... saying it was actually Dell who was unfaithful, hooking up with different women while married.

To make matters worse, Sonya says Dell's infidelity was known to family and close friends ... saying it was basically an open secret.

Sonya claims she didn't initially expose the lurid details "in one final act of trying to protect [Dell] and family from possible public exposure and scrutiny."

Sonya says once Dell publicly accused her of being unfaithful "she was left with no choice" but to fire back in defense of herself.

The couple married in 1988. Mrs. Curry claims the couple separated in March 2020.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Cant believe there’s a five page thread about this. :mjlol:

if Steph and Ayesha ever divorce that thread going triple plat :ohhh:

if there was a future bet on that i'd put 1000 on yes

I guarantee once steph is retired them thangs gon drop

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
but anyways its like I always say never look at instagram, facebook and all that other ish.

People thought for years this was a model "marriage" :mjlol: , dell prob aint smashed for a decade and ish. kept the good front for years

@sacurry22 is on Instagram • 206k people follow their account

told y'all about women who never put photos of their spouses on their page

wearing ring

not wearing ring smashing another man

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps

She also notes she is NOT living with the man ... but rather alone because Dell refused to allow her to stay in their home.

And, then she dropped the hammer ... saying it was actually Dell who was unfaithful, hooking up with different women while married.

To make matters worse, Sonya says Dell's infidelity was known to family and close friends ... saying it was basically an open secret.

Sonya claims she didn't initially expose the lurid details "in one final act of trying to protect [Dell] and family from possible public exposure and scrutiny."

Sonya says once Dell publicly accused her of being unfaithful "she was left with no choice" but to fire back in defense of herself.

The couple married in 1988. Mrs. Curry claims the couple separated in March 2020.
Okay so it's what we expected.

He did what most ballers do.

The question is, is this an L?

Your kids are yours, you didn't get raked in divorce, etc.

The question is, did she cheat during his career? Do most WAGS get side dikk?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Okay so it's what we expected.

He did what most ballers do.

The question is, is this an L?

Your kids are yours, you didn't get raked in divorce, etc.

The question is, did she cheat during his career? Do most WAGS get side dikk?

I'm pretty sure all married nba players at one point except david robinson and grant hill have cheated on their spouse. And I'm sure all of their spouses knew as well but didn't want to give up the life and stayed.

Amazing how you are married to a woman for over 30 plus years and it ends and right away she's dating another guy, and then sullying your good name in the media.

Fighting over alimony? You have two sons in the nba making millions :mjlol:

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
I'm pretty sure all married nba players at one point except david robinson and grant hill have cheated on their spouse. And I'm sure all of their spouses knew as well but didn't want to give up the life and stayed.

Amazing how you are married to a woman for over 30 plus years and it ends and right away she's dating another guy, and then sullying your good name in the media.

Fighting over alimony? You have two sons in the nba making millions :mjlol:
The wives don't wanna give up the lifestyle? Won't they still get alimony?child support? Look at Blake Griffin.

Unless, some of them really love the guy. Which in that case, they just don't want the guy to embarrss them I guess.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
The wives don't wanna give up the lifestyle? Won't they still get alimony?child support? Look at Blake Griffin.

Unless, some of them really love the guy. Which in that case, they just don't want the guy to embarrss them I guess.

of being married to a nba player . Plus even if dude a cheater and you hate him he’s only really around for a few months in the summer.
Rarely you ever hear about a current nba player getting divorced