Steph Curry's Parents Getting a Divorce

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
ok…my card about to be pulled…only seen bits of that movie (namely the scene where he plays her at the end) but never the whole thing…not seeing this flick along with ‘color purple’ and ‘boomerang’ are the bane of my existence :snoop:

The Color Purple is awful. fukk that movie.

Go watch Boomerang ASAP however

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
Damn shyt getting messy asf.

Sometimes being a OG baddie or NBA player just ain't enough...not to mention having 3 successful and attractive kids who all already married. People do grow over time and when u that successful and money not an issue....u tend to think and move differently and move around different circles. U actually do what the fuk u wanna do.

Both Sonya and Dell will be fine. They won't have problems finding anyone....they already got someone.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Exactly, Steph is her damn twin

ya obviously kids resemble their parents but it’s weird when it’s someone you see on TV all the time…case in point, willow smith actually has pretty eyes but every other aspect of her face looks like her pops and it trips me out…will smith has been on TV for over 30 years so it’s hard to dissociate his looks from hers…but if they was a normal family and I seen them at a bbq, it’d just be “oh she looks a little like her dad” and that’d be the end of it lol

REdefinition

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
I'm an, exception... and there are others, but most people have business being married breh.

I'm pretty consistent though. I think Marriage is failing intuition, and that 66% of people who get married should never have gotten married in the first place.

I'll keep it a buck, I dont even think my sister should have been married. I'm rooting for her and her husband, but my sister is a ruthless, rich woman with a sharp tongue who likes to emasculate men based on the size of their pockets. This shyt will cause a divorce a few years in, it always.

If i'm capable of saying this about my own sister, u think i'll hold back for anyone else?

People need to stop getting married, unless you have a strong religious/life altering binding to the marriage process.

If you cant say that, don't ever get on one knee.
Bir.gif

breh you are not an exception to the rule:russ:
Ain’t nothing in this world guaranteed
Especially your damn marriage:skip:
You may believe in this high horse, sanctimony juelzing you kicking
And it’s good to have confidence in yourself
But let me tell you from experience
Just because you marry under the flag of religion, higher power
Don’t mean your shyt can’t get pushed in:skip:
Marriage is about resource gathering first and foremost
Second it’s about having children and creating life to keep your bloodline going
My question is how some of you nikkas so problack
But against marriage and black families :jbhmm::skip:
This is how I know some of you nikkas just be talking bullshyt
And portraying a character online
A married man would encourage others to seek
Healthy relationships
Find support systems that help you through marriage
Understand that people and life is ever evolving
And sometimes life just happens and even though you are not with that person
You can still love them from afar
Telling people not to get married at best
And not to couple at least
Is bogus my boy
But you got it
Your ass is on your neck obviously
Just hope your marriage lasts Mr. Exception:pachaha::dead:

Last edited:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
ya obviously kids resemble their parents but it’s weird when it’s someone you see on TV all the time…case in point, willow smith actually has pretty eyes but every other aspect of her face looks like her pops and it trips me out…will smith has been on TV for over 30 years so it’s hard to dissociate his looks from hers…but if they was a normal family and I seen them at a bbq, it’d just be “oh she looks a little like her dad” and that’d be the end of it lol
The Smith's kids look weird to me. Strange considering how Will and Jada looked back in the days.

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
:gucci: why are you calling it a incel haven when there is literally footage of her grinding on another man :gucci:
That dude was on davidson, she knew him, and to be honest that shyt looked like nothing

malleymal

All Star
Daps
I could deal with this as a kid. My pops was legit on the court ome of the top out of the state and I remember seeing the groupies when I attended the games. Steph knew

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
He was cheating in the marriage cuz he was a multimillionaire famous NBA player. As long as he wasn't putting hands on her or making babies on the side or bringing home that Magic then what's the issue?

Yeah, the idea that the only thing a man has to do is provide financially is some antiquated ass shyt.

Women aint taking having a fool made out of them anymore, just because you make money.

That 1960s mafia wife mentality is dead, G
4wH91kz.png