Steph Curry's Parents Getting a Divorce

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Love and Basketball

ok…my card about to be pulled…only seen bits of that movie (namely the scene where he plays her at the end) but never the whole thing…not seeing this flick along with ‘color purple’ and ‘boomerang’ are the bane of my existence :snoop:

Mastamimd

Ain't shyt
Daps
Reppin
Houston
ok…my card about to be pulled…only seen bits of that movie (namely the scene where he plays her at the end) but never the whole thing…not seeing this flick along with ‘color purple’ and ‘boomerang’ are the bane of my existence :snoop:

We all have one...mine is What's Love Got To Do With It. Yeah yeah yeah, I know

xXOGLEGENDXx

Superstar
Daps
Nah. Love & Basketball ain't that type of movie. I mean, yeah you should have seen it, but it's not on that list of movies that will get you the :camby: if you say you've never seen it.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Have to say though this isn’t a GMB Win, this is the best case scenario in a cynic’s mind
You married for 30 years to a fine momma, you get successful children who love and respect you. And you both know it’s time to part
Honestly you could be on to something. Jeff Bezos and his ex. And Bill and Melinda just divorced too. Maybe we should be redefining what a “successful” and a “failed” marriage is.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
It's life and shyt happens...they shouldn't have made this public but you know that won't happen

could’ve done it like Joe and Katherine and just kept up appearances since they were old and Joe was doing his thing for quite some time.

these days folks want the world to know they are free and trying to get chose

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
It's life and shyt happens...they shouldn't have made this public but you know that won't happen
There’s no way this wasn’t ever not going to get public. Unfortunately the Curry family became the model sports and All American family. They all seemed put together and supportive of one another. A lot of public marriages and kids. Steph sister just went viral a few months ago when they showed Steph and Ayesha they were expecting.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
damn what movie is this and what’s the reference?

I feel like I should get this :francis:

Love & Basketball

In the film Omar Epps character is the son of a former NBA player and he wants to follow in his father’s footsteps so he in turn becomes a star player and attends the same college his father went to. His father had been cheating on his mother for years rumor was he got a thot pregnant. Omar Epps character asks him if its true and his father lies to him. Later on he finds out through his mother that its all true and it fukks up his mentality and he falls out with both his father and his girl (played by a PRIME FINE ASS Sanaa Lathan)