\\
MamaCurryCelebrates1.gif

It all started here....

FreddyCalhoun

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX
Can I just be transparent? This shyt makes me sad.

After 33 years of marriage? Why now? It bothers me to see all these women on social media applauding it as if to say, "now she can finally be happy," and it just annoys me that the world thinks it's automatically HIS fault that she is CHOOSING to leave and initiate the divorce.

You don't mean to get caught up in BS psuedo celebrity gossip. I shouldn't care. But sometimes, you get an image in your head. Dell Curry reminds me of the black men who mentored me from my church days. The type of guy who worked hard and stayed humble. Was easy-going and evolved and educated. I personally liked their relationship and thought that yes, you can be happy and married and be a solid black man and have a loyal wife and a great family.

Roast me if you will but I came from a upper middle class background and my parents divorced and it fukked our WHOLE family up; ruined our wealth and just sent us all on a different trajectory that took years to recover from. :wow:

I'm actually happy Dell...She been wyldin for years and just took it. They held it down for the kids tho, let them both go find happiness somewhere else.

Hungerpain

Banned
Daps
His wife and his moms been for the streets.
Mixed/light bright attention whores can't help themselves especially in this day and age no matter how old they is.
She secured multiple bags now its time to get drunk and get fukked by young athlete nikkas while she still look decent then possibly crawl back to Dell at 65+

This gonna be Steph in about 7-10 years.