Steph Curry's Parents Getting a Divorce

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
This is why I :salute: Boston Celtic coach Ime Udoka

he and nia long been engaged since 2015 and been together for 10 years and he was like engagement is cool and we going to keep it there and Nia agreed and said they don’t need marriage

in the words of my boy NORE… give a toast to Nia and IME

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
Why is this mans mama still fukkable??

Make it make sense???

:mindblown:
She’s beautiful—honestly I think she’s prettier than ayesha even at 55. the thing is, attractive women who aren’t white (lol), and who live nice lives and take care of themselves (eating right, working out, minimizing stress etc) as they age, generally will age well so yes they will look good when they’re older too. And his mom has lived a nice life and even with less melanin she’s been in a position where she can afford to continue taking good care of herself.

As a side note, I think Riley (Ayesha’s oldest daughter) looks kind of like steph’s mom, she’s going to be a knockout when she’s older.

PhillyzFinest

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The good brehs of PHI
Can I just be transparent? This shyt makes me sad.

After 33 years of marriage? Why now? It bothers me to see all these women on social media applauding it as if to say, "now she can finally be happy," and it just annoys me that the world thinks it's automatically HIS fault that she is CHOOSING to leave and initiate the divorce.

You don't mean to get caught up in BS psuedo celebrity gossip. I shouldn't care. But sometimes, you get an image in your head. Dell Curry reminds me of the black men who mentored me from my church days. The type of guy who worked hard and stayed humble. Was easy-going and evolved and educated. I personally liked their relationship and thought that yes, you can be happy and married and be a solid black man and have a loyal wife and a great family.

Roast me if you will but I came from a upper middle class background and my parents divorced and it fukked our WHOLE family up; ruined our wealth and just sent us all on a different trajectory that took years to recover from. :wow:

Steel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC - ATL-MIA
She’s beautiful—honestly I think she’s prettier than ayesha even at 55. the thing is, attractive women who aren’t white (lol), and who live nice lives and take care of themselves (eating right, working out, minimizing stress etc) as they age, generally will age well so yes they will look good when they’re older too. And his mom has lived a nice life and even with less melanin she’s been in a position where she can afford to continue taking good care of herself.

As a side note, I think Riley (Ayesha’s oldest daughter) looks kind of like steph’s mom, she’s going to be a knockout when she’s older.

A whole pedo :hhh: