Steph Curry's Parents Getting a Divorce

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
#GMB

stop wifing these chicks while you’re playing and you avoid this.

they leave when the game and glamour goes :ufdup:

This nikka retired over 20 years ago:heh:

She could've left a lot earlier than now.

Dont think I'd call this a gmb situation. Marriage produced 2 nba players :hubie:

And a daughter married to an NBA player.

I'd say a win all around:yeshrug:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Feel like he's older and just wants a young broad to sukk his :dame: and give him an Icy Hot back rub.

Sonya still got that high drive and wants da dikk on a regular basis. 30-year old Wardell Sr. was probably blowing her back out but 60-year old Wardell Sr. just wants to chill.

Plus they're college sweethearts? Sonya's body count before they separated was low single digits probably. Shyt Wardell Sr. might have been her first and only until recently.

Feel like they'll regret this when they're 80 but not right now.
I was with a 56yr old and her sex drive was high af..

The desire to get smutted out by a man never goes away for women :pachaha:

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
they been separated
I think a lot of warriors fans were wondering why they sat apart at some games and then sat together for a few
They never really seemed to act like a married couple imo more like proud co parents

for what its worth I had no idea the curry clan is now linked to doc rivers fam through seth and callie's marriage

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
A win for Dell, two rich sons, no child support payments, and can fukk on some young heauxs for the rest of his life.

still #GMB!
And having a complete dimepiece for a wife during her entire prime.

This is one hell of a run.

Don't be surprised if he steps up his wardrobe and grooming....exercise too. He'll be fine

Last edited:

Contrefaire

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
West Coast
Those late divorces be the strangest. But whatever works for you I guess

Some people hit a certain age start taking stock of their lives & reevaluating their relationships/marriages. Life is way too fukkin short to keep yourself chained to someone you don't love, like or even want to be around anymore.

Eh I get it, toxic relationships that have ran their course aint the wave especially at that age

Yep. My maternal grandparents never got divorced legally but this was right around the age where my grandma decided she needed to leave for good instead of trying to make a terrible marriage work over and over again. The kids were grown and out the house so there was no point in keeping up the pretense anyway. My granddad was more or less just relieved not to have to pretend to be sorry whenever he "messed up" anymore. The relationship had run its course for both parties.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A win for Dell, two rich sons, no child support payments, and can fukk on some young heauxs for the rest of his life.

still #GMB!

The true win would have been to never get married in the first place.

Ppl gotta stop getting married.

hjnm

All Star
Daps
Just realized she's like 55, given her looks, potential alimony payments and the fact that she isn't raising kids at home, she's definitely a catch rn.

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
The true win would have been to never get married in the first place.

Ppl gotta stop getting married.
If he wasn't married to her he wouldn't have been able to raise his kids the way he did. One could say the success his sons have had is because of growing up in a 2 parent household:manny:

Its unfortunate the marriage had to end, but they got as much as they could out of them 30 years. Aint but so much she can do to him with alimony at this point, he'll be aight

Daps
they been separated
I think a lot of warriors fans were wondering why they sat apart at some games and then sat together for a few
They never really seemed to act like a married couple imo more like proud co parents

for what its worth I had no idea the curry clan is now linked to doc rivers fam through seth and callie's marriage

Some light skinned dynasty building :russ: