Steph Curry's Parents Getting a Divorce

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
The true win would have been to never get married in the first place.

Ppl gotta stop getting married.

Its easy to say that but for a Man if you want children and you want the GUARANTEE of being able to be in their lives on the regular, marriage is damn near the only option.

Child Support/Visitation laws need to be changed like fukking yesterday

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Either you being sarcastic or forgot about you being married:skip:
Guess that trip your lady took to Brazil
Had consequences :skip::troll:

Any Who
Ms. Sonya
I been ready and got a unused hall pass:mjlit:

I'm an, exception... and there are others, but most people have business being married breh.

I'm pretty consistent though. I think Marriage is failing intuition, and that 66% of people who get married should never have gotten married in the first place.

I'll keep it a buck, I dont even think my sister should have been married. I'm rooting for her and her husband, but my sister is a ruthless, rich woman with a sharp tongue who likes to emasculate men based on the size of their pockets. This shyt will cause a divorce a few years in, it always.

If i'm capable of saying this about my own sister, u think i'll hold back for anyone else?

People need to stop getting married, unless you have a strong religious/life altering binding to the marriage process.

If you cant say that, don't ever get on one knee.

KingJay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly bouls, Trust the Process
Those late divorces be the strangest. But whatever works for you I guess
A lot of times they take a long time actually because the parents are being responsible about it. They hold it together and keep a good face until the kids are at a good place before they break it off.

When you look at it, obv Steph is as secure as it gets, but Seth has truly stuck in the league these last few years now and married Doc's daughter, and their daughter married an NBA breh. I don't think it's a coincidence that this happened now that the kids are all set in life and are alright.

I think if people are getting a divorce that's how it should be. Folks shouldn't be getting divorced when their kid is like 16 in HS, tough it out until they graduate for their sake or even through their college if things aren't destructive between you two.

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
They reporting this shyt like hes a child inflicted with trauma. Dell Curry and his wife getting a divorce, simple.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
We in different times now. Thirty years ago once you hit 55 you knew you had maybe 10-15 years max. before it was lights out.

Nowadays with advances in medicine and technology if you keep yourself in shape, you can bang out a nice 20-25 more years of active life at least.

In the age of Twitter/IG, Bumble/Hinge, travel more affordable than ever. You got hella options

Why are people so myopic about marriage pre-1980's?

Like the only reason people stuck together was because they're weren't any other options?

Divorce is as old as marriage.